HEARTS AND MEMORIES ARE GOOD FOR SOUVENIRS (One shot)

This is not my composition

but it was dedicated to me so I decided to write it here ^^

Yun works ko SOON.. 

Back in high school, Samster ako (Sam Concepcion's Fandom) kaya I asked her to make one story for me and that's  it   ^_____^

Credits to Ms. Tessabel Racelis. I love you men. 

HEARTS AND MEMORIES ARE GOOD FOR SOUVENIRS ... 

(THIS STORY IS IN NARRATIVE FORM) 

VOTE>COMMENT>LIKE>SHARE 

-----

                   Sam is a very popular singer, many girls desired a man like him. But there's only girl in his heart, the only girl that he loved.... Tricia, the girl that leave him for a reason that he don't know. (Sam met Tricia a year ago. Sam is not yet popular that time.

Love at first sight that was what happened. When he saw Tricia sitting in the bench near the park he fells something in his heart. He introduces himself then they became friends. Until the time that Sam finally decided to court Tricia and Tricia answered him. After 2 months of being together. Tricia left she doesn't even say goodbye, she just vanish) Sam look for her everywhere but everyday that he failed to find her, the pain in his heart became more painful. Until one day he realized the person who is hiding is not that easy to see, so he stops searching for tricia. 

                     On one of his concert he seen tricia watching him, he never expected that. But the hardest thing is he already moved on. All the pain that he felt before comes back. He saw her go to the back stage and he follows her. The girl was shock, from her shockness, shouted Sam's name and go near him, she take picture of him and asked for augographs. Then Sam realizes that it was not Tricia, he asked the girls name "Ruby" the girl replied. Sam identifies Ruby as a jolly person there is no dull moment with her. Sam knows in his heart that there is special on Ruby, there's a special place in his heart for her. May be because Ruby is so much looks a like of Tricia. Maybe he sees Tricia on Ruby's face. But no, they are so much different. Tricia is a silent type of person and she is shy. As the day has passed, he cannot help himself falling for Ruby. He loves touching her face and staring on her eyes. He definitely know that Tricia is with him, while he is with Ruby, he even sometimes forget that he is with Ruby not Tricia so, sometimes he called her Trish...

In his dreams he found himself falling in love with two girls with the same face, and he need to choose one and he cannot decide. Well, that's the thing that he is afraid of. But this is reality: Tricia is missing, the one who leave him and left so much pain in his heart. While Ruby is just there, the one who makes his heart happy, the one who relieve the pain in his heart just the way she smile and laugh, so he chooses Ruby. He decided to court her. Because Ruby likes Sam, Ruby answered him after one month of courtship and they became happy.

But because Sam is a very popular celebrity, Sam's manager talks to Ruby. They are on Sam's manager's car, he say to Ruby that she needs to go away from Sam, because she can destroy his career and if she loves Sam she will go away from him. Ruby tells Sam's manager that Sam loves her more than his career and Sam is planning to get out of showbiz for her. And after that they will get married.

Sam manager just smile and say these words " you are so much like Tricia,you are fighting for you're love, but sorry to say I will do to you what I've done to Tricia"  Then Sam's manager put a handkerchief on Ruby's nose, when Ruby smells that hankerchief she falls asleep. When she wakes up she is on a dark jail like place with a girl besides her. Then she panics " Where I am? What happened? Who are you" Ruby hysterically asked "Calm down, the truth is I don't know what place is this, I dont't know what happened on you, I'm Tricia and this place is like a hell believe me"  the girl replied. Tricia tells everything to Ruby and vice versa. Ruby fells pity for them. "Don't worry Tricia, when we get out of herd. I will be the one to sacrifice, I will let Sam go." Ruby said "well, thank you , but I think that's so  impossible to rescue us here alive" Tricia said.

Sam was still looking for Ruby that time, she just vanished like Tricia. 'They are so the same, they leave and left so much pain in my heart' Sam say this on his mind. When he is going to his manager's room, he heard him talking on the phone. "Watch Ruby and Tricia carefully and don't forget to feed them, that two girls are evil. . . . pure evil! I'm coming there now" his manager said.

Sam follows his manager secretly. His manager go to his car and drive, he goes on a vacation house. Sam goes inside secretly he uses the fence. He goes on the basement, when suddenly he heard two familiar voices, talking with each other. He comes closer to the place where those voice came from. He saw Ruby and Tricia " Ruby, Trish ... why are you here?" Sam asked " Sam it's you're manager" Ruby replied. " Aha! Sam what are you doing here?" a man voice from his back said. When he looks at the man, it is his manager. " Why do you do this?" Sam angrily asked

" Because you're Father is the cause why your mother doesn't love me! The cause why I'm so miserable that's why I want you to fell the pain I felt! I want you to be miserable!" his manager said then he gets his gun from his back, then he points it on Sam's face. Luckily Sam kicks and gets the gun from him. " Let them free" Sam shouted. His manager opens the gate and the 2 girls run beside Sam. Ruby and Tricia are getting out of the place when "BOOM" "BOOM".  Ruby and Tricia are hit, when the policd came to the rescue, and arrested Sam's manager.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

On the hospital : Ruby and Tricia are 50:50. Ruby is hit on the heart while Tricia is hit on the head. Unfortunately Tricia dies and transfers her heart on Ruby. That's why Ruby survived. Sam is happy and thankful because even Tricia doesn't survive at least Ruby does. Ruby is also thankful to Tricia. Sam gets out of showbiz and married Ruby. " If Tricia is alive who will you choose me or her?" asked Ruby. " Well, Tricia is just part of my heart and memories and you are my life" Sam replied " Yah, you're right Tricia's heart and memories are good for souvenirs" Ruby said.

End. ------------

PS - Sorry if ganyan ang format. hehe!

Please leave comments ▼ ^___________^

' wRockizt-sAn~