Chapter 2: Meeting New People

Hikari was running when she heard shouting. She stopped and listened. She stood there...listening into the wind. Then...

???: Wind scar!

A big blast of wind came right near Hikari!

Hikari: Ahhhhhh... *gets blown away and then lands on the ground* ow.,.

There was rustling in the bushes and a group of people came out. There was a demon slayer,a monk,a fox demon,a cat demon,a half demon,and a girl with weird looking clothes.

Girl in mysterious outfit: *yells at the half-demon* Inu Yasha! Look what you did!

Fox demon: Yeah! You could have hurt her!

Half-Demon (Inu Yasha) : Would you stop complaining! She's Fine!

Demon Slayer: *talks/looks at Hikari* Are you okay?

Hikari got up and got out her sword

Hikari: Who are you?! *yells/asks everyone*

Everyone then looks at her. Hikari jumped up and back-flipped onto a branch of a tree*

Hikari: Leave before I kill you all!

Half demon: A girl like you doesn't scare me!

Hikari got angry and threw a shuruken at Inu Yasha. Inu Yasha dodged it. Sango noticed something about Hikari's clothes.

Demon Slayer (Sango) : Wait! Those clothes.... Are you from one of the assassin clans?!

Hikari: *gasps softly* (S-She knows about the assassin clans?!)

Hikari then realized that she had a mission to do.

Hikari: Never mind that! I have places to be!

Hikari jumps over them and looks back at them. She glares at them quickly and runs at top speed.

Hikari: *swish* *swish*

Hikari: (Ugh! Those little-- They wasted my time! I need to get to Miyamoto's castle before nightfall! Or I'm gonna be in so much trouble!)

After running for a few hours she arrives at miyamoto village. She runs up the hill/mountain to get to the castle/residence.