Christmas

Dick was with Bruce on patrol. The was falling into his face, what made him giggling. A snowflake fell on his nose and the little boy smiled. He loved the snow and playing in it. Batman, who was watching an building, waiting for something suspicious, looked at Dick and smiled. ,,Dick come here, it's cold,, dick did what was him told and Bruce put dick under his cape to keep him warm. They were there for an half hour longer and nothing happened. As   Bruce looked at his son, he was asleep and his arms around Bruce as protection not to fall. Another smile came up on Bruce face. He picked him up and carried him home. When they arrived, Bruce put dick into his pjamas and laid him in his bed.

On the next day woke Dick up and was completely excited. Today was Christmas, that means presents for him. He got up and ran to Bruce bedroom to wake him up, but Bruce wasn't there. Dick was confused and went downstairs to kitchen and there was Bruce. ,, Morning Dickie,, said Bruce and hugged Dick. The Raven haired boy couldn't wait any longer and ran to living room and was shocked was he saw. There was a huge pile of presents. Bruce chuckled at Dicks reaction and said ,,this is all for you,,  Dick was still staring at tlall present, not believing that all of that is for him. After some seconds he finally went to all the presents and started to unpack them. Bruce was watching him the whole time smiling. Dick needed an whole for all presents.