Chapter 13

6 months later

________________

Chloe's POV

________________

"Hey babe, wake up" I heard as I felt hands wrapped around my waist. I turned around and started cuddling with Cam.

"Hey baby" I said

My stomach was the size of a blow-up balloon. I felt like any moment now, it was just going to blow up.

I ran into the bathroom and started throwing up into the sink. My stomach hurt more than ever now. What the hell is wrong with me. Uhh. I hate this so much!

I shut the door and locked it. I looked into the motto and in the reflection I saw a girl who was young, and pregnant.

I looked in the drawers of the bathroom sink and looked for a brush, I needed to brush out my hair, it was filthy and I had to look at least a little good, I mean I am having a doctors appointment today and I have to look like I can handle raising a child.

I felt like I couldn't handle anything. I was so weak and just so done. I was a useless wreck. And it was not worth dealing with anymore.

I walked out of the bathroom and dressed up into a really cute summertime dress. It was short but long. I missed be able to fit into my clothes. Because that I am pregnant now, I can't fit into many clothes.

I have been craving a lot of things too, which is really weird. I have been craving like peanut butter and pizza. I don't really still understand why I have to deal with all this shit. I was just so stressed! And I just can't handle this anymore.

___________________

Cameron's POV

___________________

Chloe has been really stressed lately. I don't know if I should talk about what's wrong with her, but that may stressing. But it could also be comforting. Idk

___________________

Chloe's POV

___________________

I went back into the bathroom and decided to take a shower. I striped off my clothes and went into the shower. I prayed for a better day tomorrow.