Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 19 ✘

Forrest

There's something about Camilla that I like, I can't put my finger on it . She damn sure isn't like most girls, last night when we went out she didn't dress half naked, or had her ass and boobs hanging out . This girl walked out the house in jeans, a tank top, sneakers, and a backpack on, unlike Asia who wore a skirt and high heels .

Camilla is really cool peoples, she don't care what people think of her, she's beautiful, and I like her probably a little more than I should right now . But I can't lie and say that I'm not still caught up with Asia, it's just that type of feeling that takes months or maybe even years to go away .

"So what are you getting into tonight ?" I asked

"I don't know, Asia is waiting for Tremaine to come home so I'm probably not doing shit tonight ."

"Iight so come chill with your boy, let's go right now ."

She smiled "Where we going ?"

"Don't worry I got you, you'll love it ."

We hopped in the car and headed into the city, I was into the mood to do something fun so I found this little Laser Tag spot . You can say it was a date she just didn't know it was, no lie we were acting like wild animals in there though, she was dying on the floor laughing cause every where she turned around there I was blasting her vest making her lose .

Our time was almost up and we both had one last target lit up on both our vest, I was like James Bond up in that bitch ain't no way hell I was going to lose . I crept low and hid behind corners, I need to reach a high point so I started running fast with my gun ready to blast incase I saw her, but right as I was about to reach to the stairs she came out of no where and tripped my ass .

"Lay down on the ground ." she demanded

"Yes Ma'am ." I said still pointing my gun up at her

"Put your gun down ."

"No YOU put YOUR gun down ."

She laughed "Stop, I'm serious you're not going to win so you might as well let me get that target ."

I slowly got up of the ground "Iight so both of us want to win, there's 30 seconds left on the clock but there can only be one winner ."

She lowered her gun with a smile "Okay I'm listening so what do you propose ."

I slowly pulled in her by her vest and kissed her, I peeked over at the clock and there was only 10 more seconds left "I won ." I said with a smile as I let her go

"Wrong, I won ." she said blasting the last target of my vest at the last 2 seconds making her the winner