Hayes

*Lexi's POV*

Hayes texted me later that night, & asked me if I would want to go with them to a bonfire. Of course, I said yes. I wore my Navy blue swimming suit, a blue crop top & a pare of high waisted shorts, I straightened my hair and put on some light make up.

*Hayes' POV*

Lexi looked gorgeous, I know Taylor had a crush on her, so do I. it seems like Lexi likes Taylor also.

*Lexi's POV*

Taylor and I were cuddled up by the fire. It was warm, it seemed like Hayes was jealous, he kept glaring at Taylor. I think they both are cute, I don't know who to choose. hopefully they don't make me choose, that would be real bad. 😁 "My aunt texted me & told me I have to get home. It was nice hanging out with all of you guys."

*Taylor's POV*

I could tell all of us liked Lexi. I wanted her to be mine! she was so beautiful, funny, & really nice. "Hey Lexi? Can I get your number?" I asked Lexi before she left. "Of course! it's 937-509-6394!" (random number) "Goodnight Lexi." I told her as I leaned in to kiss her lips, she leaned in also, I felt sparks. ✨

*Lexi's POV*

I'm really starting to like Taylor, but then as soon as Taylor kissed me, Hayes looked really sad and ran away. I texted my aunt, I told her I would be there in 20 min. just enough time to talk to hayes. "Hayes?!" I heard sniffling. "What do you want?!" Hayes asked me with tears in his eyes. "what's wrong!" I asked. hayes just replyed with "Nothing."

*Hayes' POV*

I can't believe Taylor would do something like that to me! he knew I was in love with Lexi!! I ran off crying, I didn't think that Lexi would follow me & ask me what was wrong. "You really wanna know what's wrong?" I asked Lexi. she looked upset. "Yes." she said. "Well, I loved you ever since I layed eyes on you, which was a few hours ago, your so beautiful & nice. Will you be mine?"

*Lexi's POV*

"Of course!! I love you too!" I told him. We walked over to the guys hand in hand. You could hear Cameron and Nash yelling "GET SOME HAYES." Taylor looked really mad. "I have to go back home, I had a lot of fun! goodnight." I told the guys. "I'll walk you back babe." Hayes was so sweet. *when we get to the house we rented* "Goodnight beautiful." hayes said as he kissed me on my cheek. "Goodnight handsome." I smiled & walked in the house. my phone beeped.. it was a text from Taylor.

*Texting convo*

Taylor☺️; Did that kiss mean anything to you Lexi?!

Lexi✨; of course it did. But it was before Hayes asked me out. I'm sorry. 😒

Taylor☺️; Just forget about it. Goodnight Lex. 💤

Lexi✨; goodnight Tay. 👋💫