finding you preview

Everlieghs pov:

It was dark- I heard the sound of screaming and sobbing, my eyes opened slowly, and I looked around trying to find Morgan and Trinity to no avail.

"MORGAN! TRINITY!" I yelled. I looked across the room to see, Morgan bleeding, and with bruises on her face.

And trinity was beside me, I felt blood running down my face. And I looked down to see that I was in a white shirt. And underwear these....pervs.

I looked at Morgan and trinity and saw they were wearing the same thing.

"Are you guys okay?" Morgan asked trying to get out of her chain. I noticed that our left wrist was chained to the wall, and our ankle was as well. It was as if we were all prisoners being punished for crimes we didn't commit.

"Where are we?" Trinity asked, "I don't know. But we will get out of here I prom-" I was cut off by the sound of a door opening.

My heart started pounding out of my chest, as i heard footsteps walking closer..closer.. And closer to me.

Then someone pushed me against the wall, causing Morgan and trinity to scream "LEAVE HER ALONE!" But the man didn't listen.

"Well look who's awake, glad to see you up in moving." He chuckled darkly. Causing chills to go up and down my spine I recgonized that voice anywhere.

I looked up to see the person who haunted my dreams at night. "Hello, princess."

Dad?

-end of preview-