Chapter 1

Chrissi Pov

Yolo bitches its Chrissiana Marei Brown yep im C.Breezy's daughter and my mom i rather not talk about it. Im 17 and Hawaiian, black, Puerto Rican.I have 6 finna be 8 twins on the way other sibblings who are 4, 7, 15, 16, 18, and 12. My best friends are Princeton and Roc Royal. Ray Ray is like my big brother he is my bff/ #1 taco eating laughing brother. Today im going to be in Justin Biebers video and we have to kiss im thinking its just gonna be well you know gotta go king is taking me to the set yes as in King Cairo Stevenson he is 18 well hola.

Justin Pov

Chrissi just arrived to the set we quickly changed in costume did the the dance moves and it was almost the end we walked up to each other looked in the other ones eyes and kissed and i felt sparks all through my body it was amazing we pulled apart and the directors said, "cut" and she ran. I quickly ran behind her i caught her in the hall i gently pushed her into the wall and looked in her eyes and said, " you felt it i know you did the sparks look me in the eyes and say you didnt ". She looked up at me and whispered, " yes i felt it but what do you want me to do your a player every girl you've been with you used dammit ".

" A chance thats all i ask plzzz " i begged. " Fine cant believe im doing this so when are u gonna come pick me up pray that my dad doesnt kill u" she stated with a giggle at the end. " I'll post it on twitter see ya ",I said running off with a huge fucking grin on my face .