▪Prologue▪

The sound of chirping Canaries, the babble of the river and the dancing grass flourish hand in hand with the air. I opened my eyes, swallowing the scene before me. It looks surreal. It confuses me enough to question my mind if I'm in heaven yet... 

I noticed that I'm still sitting and gazing so I got up, groomed myself and went straight to the river. The water is so pure, not to mention very cold! I drank my thirst off! Thereafter, I gazed in the clouds and retrieve my lost memory of the last events that went with me.

I was in a forest with my team, until a weird creature got all wild on us, killing some and injuring the other. I was from the people who ran away clutching for the ropes of life harder and harder. Until I found 'The cobra'. Yeah! That weird box. It looked like the tree roots were combining with that box. Surrounding its sides, and let it sinks harder in the muddy ground of the creepy Savana forest.  It intrigued me like it was so alive and like I was hypotonized by its inhumane power. I came near and near to The Cobra and Poof! Here I'm in heaven!

I sighed and prepared myself to wander the place. I walked deep the wild, and spotted a cave in the cliff that leads to the river's place again. I broke a branch for safety and went inside. Posteriorly, I saw a shady figure lying on the cave's ground. I tip-toed to seek a close and brief look and his face just came out the moment the world spun around and the mysterious figure was on top of me...

...I looked up startled. But all I can see is his mouth curl into a smile. "Hey you.." He said. I was at a loss of words plus I don't know if he's an enemy or a friend. "You startled me.. if you want to take a look at my hot body just ask for it.."

Now I swear I want to kill him for making me blush like hell! I sulked and turned my face. He wore off of me and head outside the cave. I followed.

His deep bruises that ache his body were swollen in the tingles of the sun. He very much wear a ripped shorts and nothing more.  I observed, allowing him to notice. He smirks enough to break my calm but I managed to look away.

In contrary, his silky body  in addition of his grey like hair and grey eyes like shining orbs are entertaining enough for the burning eyes.

"If you're not in the mood yet, then allow me to introduce myself. Roka Alex, glad to meet'cha." is all he said to break the pressuring silence.

I nodded to his enthusiasm but didn't blurt my name out since it's dangerous to tell a stranger about our whereabouts, isn't it? but yet, that stranger who's called Alex blurted my name out as if he knows me for ages.

"Shouh Silvana if I'm not wrong?" He questioned his words but I only responded with an open mouth. "I guess Silvana it is!" He smiles but I dismissed him and went exploring again for a clue or anything that could help to find my common grounds.

Deep thoughts were conjuring me in the depths of my own mind, they scream as if getting tortured in the insides, not able to contain them anymore. My mom always says if you have to deal with a deep bruise, you should close it to stop the bleeding. She didn't want to state the obvious, but she actually want to state how life works. The deep bruise should be life and life will return to a scar after stopping the bleeding. Life can be better but not for us, humans.

The rope of my thoughts got cut when I heard some wiggles all over my area. It sounds like air but not much it. Alex appeared protecting my back. When I glanced at the sight of him, he grinned "prepare yourself, the heaven gotta got rough for the both of us soon. If you ask me, we're deep in hell." his words rings like a church bell inside my eardrums. What to come is still a mystery.