Chapter 2

Faye's P.O.V.

I pulled my hair into a messy ponytail and sat down at the counter with coffee. Supporting my upper body with my elbows, I covered my eyes and ran over the happenings of last night and this morning. For some reason, ever since Zayn blurted out that we'd had sex, I'd remembered every detail of last night.

I had a one night stand with Zayn Malik from One Direction, and I didn't even realize it until I woke up, naked.

I handled this morning horribly too, I was so rude and closed off.

I huffed in exasperation, taking a sip of my scalding hot coffee and letting my hand slam down on the counter.

I ran out on him; I didn't get his number, or think to look at his address. I simply left with only leaving him my name and my virginity.

I groaned loudly at my realization, not caring that Lissa would probably be woken.

How come I didn't stop him?

I had an answer for that, I just didn't want to admit it to myself.

"Coffee...." Lissa grumbled as she used walls for support on her way into the kitchen. Abandoning my coffee cup, I just handed her mine, which she accepted graciously.

Lissa sat down across from me on a stool, taking small sips of coffee periodically as I went over last night's events. Finally, she spoke up once she came to her senses.

"Where'd you disappear to last night?"

"Liss..." I began, putting my face down to the cool surface of the granite countertop.

Thankfully, that's all she needed. Suddenly, she was no longer hungover, and she was next to me before I could blink, rubbing my back. "Faye.. what happened?"

"Lissa, I had sex last night. With a famous person."

I didn't want to tell her who, because she was a huge fan of Zayn's band, and Zayn just happened to be her favorite. I knew I could tell her anything, but I just couldn't bring myself to tell her yet.

"Who was it?" Liss pressed, still rubbing comforting circles into my back.

"I can't remember," I lied, "He told me last night, and I recognized his name, but it's all very fuzzy right now."

She nodded and backed off, understanding I needed space.

As she left the room, was left alone with my thoughts again, which I wasn't so sure was the best possible thing.

I sighed and picked up my phone from the counter. I was eager to take my mind off of this topic; my sweet escape and guilty pleasure was Temple Run. But as I unlocked my phone, my eyes focused on a name. The screen was open to my contacts, and at the very bottom was his name.

Zayn.

"Why," I whispered to myself.

My finger hovered over the 'delete contact' button as my mind raced through everything I had on him. What other girl can say Zayn Malik wanted to know them? That they lost their virginity to him and he put his number in her phone because he wants to get to know her?

I can say that.

With a shaky breath, I finally let myself admit that last night was the best night I'd ever had.

And I wanted it to happen again. I hated myself for admitting it, but nonetheless, my thumb left the delete button and instead tapped another button.

"Call."

I fully know I may regret this in the worst way possible, but I wasn't about to let go of an opportunity such as this one. I slowly raised my phone to my ear, listening to the steady ringing in time with me beating of my heart and the pounding of my head.

"Hello?"

------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, I don't like this chapter much, because it seems like a filler chapter and the way I wrote it kind of annoyed me. I'll probably lose a few readers.. :( anyways, I never really do authors notes, but I needed to say that the reason why it took me so long to update, and also the reason why this update sucked, is because I always write an amazing first chapter that people like, and then I get scared I can never write another chapter good enough to meet peoples' expectations. Anyway, if you didn't like this chapter, please stand by me, I promise this will be getting better. If you liked it, I thank you tons, for sticking with me. Xoxo, Dara.