Chapter 2

* Macy's P.O.V* "What makes them so mean?" I asked Brian "I don't know, but they think their so perfect, it disgusts me." replied Brian. "Yeah i know, I have to go."  I typed fast back. and he said bye and I logged off facebook. My mom came bursting in the door of our apartment  and nearly gave me a heart attack! I fell off the couch and had my hands tightly wrapped around the  small black laptop so it would't break, my knuckles were white from how hard I was gripping it. I quickly  got up and asked what was going on and she looked upset and went straight to her room. I felt like I did something wrong. It was around 6 and I was hungry so I made some pizza rolls and ate them I went off to my room to do my homework. I finished my homework in an hour and I went over to my backpack and pulled out a book to read I was so bored and had nothing to do it got around 10 O'clock and I was getting ready to go to bed. I put on my striped pajamas then went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth after that I walked back into my room turned the light off and layed in my bed thinking. I fell asleep in about 45 minutes.  

.

.

.

.

*Macy"s P.O.V* *In the morning*  I got out of bed and put on some skinny jeans and a light blue tanktop with a snowy white hoodie because it was cold outside. I went to the kitchen and plugged in the toaster and put in two white pieces of bread while the bread was getting toasted I ran to the bathroom before my mom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walked back out to the kitchen and ate the toast that was a little burnt, and I saw what time it was and I grabbed my bookbag and raced down to my bus stop. "phew, I made it just in time." I said as I saw a big yellow bus coming down the street. I  did'nt really like school , but atleast i had Brian. I walked down the isle and had some crumbled up pieces of paper thrown at me, who knows what for? I sat next to Brian and he seemed sad and angry. I asked him what was wrong and he started saying something and trailed off.

.

.

.

.

  *Brian's P.O.V*  Macy walked onto the bus and the kids threw something at her i didn't see what it was though. I was so upset and a little mad. She sat next to me in a two seater on the lumpy maroon cushion. Ew I thought to myself I hate the bus! She looked at me and her expression changed I guess she saw that I was sad and mad. Her mouth then said the words I didn't want to hear, "whats wrong?" she said with a question in her tone of voice.  As much as i didn't want to ruin her day I told her, well I mumbled it.  She didn't have to know right? Would I be a good friend if I told her? I thought for a long time, I didn't know if I should repeat myself louder.

.

.

.

.

  *Macy's P.O.V* I asked him to repeat himself because I couldn't hear him. He sat there thinking I could tell he was scared to tell me. I told him it would be ok and that I can handle it, but the truth was I didn't know if I could. He then looked at me with a little bit of relief he then told me in a whisper my mouth dropped I was in disbelief. Samantha,Zoey, Kaylee and Jayde all started a rumor last night saying I was really a man, the sad thing was everyone believed it. Their reason for me being a man was because my only friend was a boy, Brian. My head was hanging downwards and everyone was laughing. I couldn't believe it.