Skies and Sun

Chapter 35 : Future of Vongola

Next day most of the occupants were shocked to see breakfast were all prepared to the table. There's eggs, hotdogs, rice, rice ball, milk, juice and etc. Looking to the chefs, they were Yamamoto, Tsuna, Lal Mitch, I-pin, Lambo, Aria and Daisy.

Yamamoto greeted everyone with a bright smile, "Good morning everyone! Come on and eat."

Everyone was still frozen from shock, Reborn on the other hand jumped to his chosen sit before facing Tsuna who had brought a large plate of rice down the table.

"Good Morning Reborn, how's the scout?" Tsuna questioned as his eyes marveled on the rest of the food being brought out before heading to his sit beside him. Reborn smirked, not asking how he knew what he's doing few minutes ago. "Just fine." He glanced to the brunette, "No abnormalities."

Tsuna nodded in acceptance. He gazed to everyone who's now taking their sit. Ieyuji sat beside his twin brother then asked the question which actually shocked him.

"You can cook Tsu-nii?" Tsuna chuckled before nodding, "Took time for me to learn but yes I could cook."

Ieyuji could only nod numbly. He remembered his real twin brother who's very hopeless when comes to cooking, heck, even helping became a disaster. He knew his real brother and the person in front of him are same yet different, still knowing he does contradict to the present, he can't help but be stun.

For this morning, everyone ate peacefully.

Later, Verde had confronted his findings to Tsuna, Gokudera, Yamamoto, Aria, Reborn and Ieyuji.

"The creation of Eclipse Flame is very intruding to its very existent. There's so much unknown that I haven't witness nor heard about it. The reports you and Byakuran had given me aren't enough to give me a good start and it seems it's still same even though the sample is present." Verde reported, very frustrated from the lack of knowledge about the Eclipse Flame.

Yamamoto looks trouble as well, "That's not good." He turned to Gokudera, "Can we do something about it?"

Gokudera who looks very thoughtful shook his head for a bit, "You do know even I have limited knowledge about it. The whole research is burned and destroyed, nothing left."

Tsuna shook his head in disbelief, "I now regret few things. I shouldn't have burn that laboratory stationed in near Namimori."

Aria's eyes widen in disbelief, "A laboratory stationed in Namimori?"

"Whe-when was this? I never heard of this Tsu-nii!" Ieyuji exclaimed in disbelief.

Tsuna sigh before telling them the truth, "It's when I woke up from the hospital, the day the... robbery killed me..." He trailed off.

Within the group, Ieyuji's eyes widen in shock while Reborn's eyes narrowed, both knew exactly when he's talking about. The day the Alternate Vongola Decimo, Sawada Tsunayoshi took over his counterpart self's body to live.

"The time I woke up from the hospital, something happened that really confuse me at first because for unknown reason, I'm free yet confine from who knows what. That's when I figured out it must be that foreign flame mixing up within me, sealing my communication from the outside." Tsuna explained, telling the truth as much as he could but not revealing who they really were.

Its not that Tsuna doesn't trust them from this said knowledge but its better if only few people learned this fact. Who knows if anyone learned about this it could stir the Mafia World to even worst as is. Reborn, Fon, Tsuyoshi and Ieyuji can protect themselves just fine and they knew how to keep their secrets. Nana on the other hand may never be able to protect herself from Mafia due to being a civilian but it doesn't mean they will leave her be. They will protect her no matter what and those who harm the mother of the Sky better watch out because a Furious Sky means Chaos.