| 4 | hotels and high school

Notification:
@tchalamet started following you

Daisy stared down at her phone confused. She was at a coffee shop with her brothers Pierre and Kaden after things got hectic yet again at home. She tried not to freak out when she read the username because her brothers would not leave her alone until she told them what was making her squeal.

Timothée Chalamet was one of Daisy's many role models and inspirations. After watching call me by your name her main goal as an actress was to able able to act with such certainty and really be immersed in the character.

Timothée Chalamet managed to do that so effortlessly when he played Elio. The mannerisms he portrayed and his tone and movements throughout the movie were so natural. Daisy felt as though she was watching Elio, not some actor. And she rarely ever felt that way when watching a book to movie adaptation.

Daisy managed to put her phone down and engage in conversation with her brothers. Whenever they would go out to escape home the main topic would usually be 'home' and it bothered Daisy.

'Can we stop talking about Harvey and talk about something else.' She says sadly. Both her brothers sense her discomfort so they don't argue. Although they don't always show it they love their younger sister to bits and pieces and would do anything for her.

Her rise to stardom was happening so quickly and their need to protect her from the world was only growing stronger with the amount of people following her every move.

The siblings then changed the subject to work and the things they are aspiring to do. Kaden was working with his parents on managing the hotels they had across the world. The main ones being The Cohen Hotels in New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Greece and London.

The Cohen's had hotels all across the globe and Kaden had followed in his parents footsteps and helped manage all the chaos that came with owning a line of luxurious hotels. As for Harvey, he was planning on doing the same until his addiction came in the way of that all. However, Pierre was aspiring to do something different entirely.

Pierre talked to his siblings about his love for filmography. It really amazed Daisy how her brother was into those things because it resembled her career and how she wanted to be involved in the arts as well with her acting. Pierre was in film school working his butt off to become a filmmaker whilst still following in Kaden's footsteps and attending meetings at the hotel to make sure he had a place in the family business.

Things were going great in Daisy's career. Her film was getting Oscar buzz, she was going to events and red carpets every now and then and the press for the movie hadn't really stopped yet. The golden globes were soon and it was insane how far she'd come. But her personal life was not the best in comparison to her career.

She still went to school however. Although being a senior was something Daisy had always wanted to be for the past few years in high school. It didn't feel as great as she thought it would. She felt a lot older, a lot more mature than the people in her grade.

They all partied and had fun, but for some odd reason she couldn't find it in herself to do the same. She didn't know whether it was because of the things she'd witnessed her brother Harvey go through when he got into drugs and alcohol or if it was because of her sudden fame and being followed by paparazzi most of the time.

It was a huge fear of hers and her publicist's to have a scandal out there. Especially since she was so young. But it wasn't just that. Although she'd gotten drunk in the past and was able to control herself, after watching how much alcohol and drugs abused and ruined her older brother, she was afraid the same would happen to her.

So she refrained from using any of the two. Which made her have a smaller group of friends due to her decision.

*******

Once again I'm sorry if this chapter is boring. I really needed to build up Daisy's character. And something really huge about her is her bond with her siblings. But don't worry. She's meeting Timothée soon!