Chapter Twenty Two

"Up up up! Wake up now dear, this isn't a bed and breakfast.!"

"Obviously" I said, rolling over, "Otherwise you'd have brought a hot steaming breakfast for me."

Mrs. Potts made a sound as if she had placed her hands on her hips, which she would've if she had hands or hips. "There is no need for that sort of attitude, now get up!" she cried, annoyed.

"Whyyyy" I whined,

"You have to get ready for dinner! And we just can't have you looking like that, It's going to take hours to get you to look proper." Mrs. Potts exclaimed.

"Dinner?" I inquired. "With who? Aren't I a prisoner? Are there others? DID THEY GET THE PRISONER PENTHOUSE?"

"You know, you really are a sly bitch in the morning.' Mrs. Potts countered.

"Rude much." I began, faking offence. "That plus my hours of needed preparation, you should write a book of hurtful insults."

"Just get up. It's the corset that takes long. Especially because no one has any hands or fingers." Mrs. Potts sighed. "But what are you to do?"

"Not where a corset..." I trailed obviously.

Mrs. Potts humphed again. "What kind of lady are you?" She asked, up-hauled.

"The smart and beautiful type." I smirked.

"You know, I believe tightening that corset will be very enjoyable." she chirped and tipped cold tea all over my face.

I jumped up, yelping. "You're a damn tea pot! The tea could at least be warm!"

"You are a lady, your language could at least be clean!"

"Oh I'm sorry, who's the one who called me a bitch the first thing in the morning?' I called to her but she had already hopped out of the room and down the hallway, humming like the smug tea pot she was.

"Well," I said to my pillow, "Looks like I'll have to take another bath."

"Yes deary, just don't fall a sleep this time." My wardrobe answered as I face planted into my pillow thinking, 'If only one part of my day could be normal.'