Chapter 2

I glanced back at Lily and gave her a dirty look. Then when I saw her look down to her feet I knew she wasn't going to give me anything, so I turned my attention towards Jared.

"Are you going to tell me what the big deal is? I mean obviously the usually screaming fans but anything else that I should be aware of? Huh?" I squinted me eyes at Jared.

"Uh, nope," Jared said through gritted teeth throwing Lily an extremely dirty look, "lets just go." He said this putting the key in the ignition considering he was the only one who could legally drive. He was the only person that I trusted with my car that I couldn't drive yet.

"You guys are so weird." I exclaimed.

As we pulled into our parking space we were immediately surrounded by paps and fans. I waved and stopped to sign autographs and take pictures for a couple minutes then I continued inside the large building still swarmed with people. There were more crazy fans flopping over to me and a humongous crowd was surrounding a table. Of course, One Direction was here, how could I not know about this. I turned and looked at Lily and glared at her, but both her and Jared had huge grins on their faces. They knew I had a thing for Harry but I had never actually talked to him or the others before. Paps were still snapping pictures of me just standing there in awe and I snapped back to reality.

One Direction noticed the instant chaos and looked up to see me smiling with fans and bending down with babys on my lap and as I looked up I saw all five boys smiling with their mouths open. I guess they saw the movie that I just starred in or they knew I just starred in 24 Hours to Live. I mean my face was everywhere, I did play the lead role. When they saw that I saw them staring they quickly got back to their signing but I caught the occasional glances from them. I guess people were calling friends to say that I was here as well as One Direction because tons of people arrived. I had to get out of here now before it got dangerous. But wait, to late.

People were so excited to see me that they were bumping and knocking me over and twisting my arms, they obviously didn't hear my cries of pain. I had lost both Lily and Jared. I knew this was a terrible idea. I just closed me eyes and stayed put hoping it was just a dream. Girls were pulling my hair and grabbing my clothes. Then I felt arms around me and more screaming, everyone instantly left me and I had the courage to open my eyes. All around me was One Directions security to help me and I looked at who had rescued me. Of course..., Harold Edward Styles. I could see he liked the position we were in when he looked down at me and smirked.

"You can let go of me now Harry." I said barely audible. I smiled though, I liked it as much as he did.

"Uh, right. Sorry about that, you looked like a zebra in the middle of a pack of lions." He smiled.

I turned around towards him, "thanks for the comparison, and I don't think we have properly met. I'm Ryann Schneider." I extended my hand towards his.

"Pleasure to meet you Ryann, I'm Harold Styles, but please, call me Harry." I could barely hear anything and I looked around with a smile on my face to see everyone perfectly silent just watching us. Talk about awkward. 

I smiled before saying, "well Harry, I think I should go before your fans kill me and get done what I came here for. I hope I see you and the boys around soon." I smiled at him. How could anyone be this perfect?

"I hope so to. Give me your phone!"

I handed him my phone and he handed me his, then we typed in our numbers and handed them back to each other.

"See ya around Ryann."

"Bye Harry."

All I could hear was people saying awh and saying very nasty things to me but I immediately found Lily and Jared.

"Let's go guys, time for a shopping spree." I could feel the glint in my eye that made everyone nervous and I pulled them first to Hollister as they both groaned behind me.