7

SEVEN

IT WAS A MISTAKE

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

IT WAS A MISTAKE.

I knew it but Micheal, not so much. After crying my heart out on his chest I jerked away.

I cannot believe I did this. I let myself show my weakness in front of him god, I cannot believe this!

"No Micheal."

His hands try and reach for me as I back away "Maisy what's wrong?"

I let out a exhausted breath "I can't do this Micheal, this was a mistake."

"No, no-no this wasn't a mistake Maisy you know I love you baby! I want to be with you again and see our baby, please Mais-"

I cant listen to this anymore, I just can't do it. I open my car door and get in ignoring his constant banging on the window and pleads.

I should have listened to myself and not have come. Putting the car in Drive I press the gas and go home.

I can never trust that man. He ruined me as he always had and it's sad I realize this now. In high school I was like his puppet I did what he wanted to do because everything was about him.

I gave my body to him, he has been the only one to see it and for him god knows how many women touched him. I shiver just thinking about it.

Micheal was a player before we were together and, as I always remember what my mother told me whilst going out with him was I can't change who he is. I never believed her, I changed his ways of sleeping with girls almost everyday, going out and partying every Friday and even doing drugs.

I thought I could change him but I sadly couldn't. I was just a small naive girl who wanted to be loved and he gave me that, who knows how many girls he was with while we were dating.

The only good thing he brought in my life was my baby boy Mason. He reminded me everyday of him with his blue eyes and brown hair. Mason is practically his father but without the big muscles and facial hair.

In high school I was the nerd, I wasn't the cliche nerd I talked to loads of people and was actually quite "popular." In junior year I changed for the better, I got rid of the glasses and finally put my dark brown hair down instead of having it in a bun or ponytail.

I changed the way I dressed as well, it was either skirts, dresses and in the winter it was ripped jeans. I got boys attention and girls envied me. I never turned into the girl who thought she owned the place and slept around.

I was still the same old Maisy who thought fairytales do come true and boys were loyal and nice. How wrong I was, once Micheal got a hold of me we were the "it" couple. It was amazing at first he waited on me, bought me things and treated me like a queen. Same as for college and finally he proposed.

My biggest mistake was saying yes.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[E D I T E D]✔️
A/N

I jump into the past (;  I haven't been feeling the best lately and all these comments I get on my stories about how bad they are or how the writing is terrible and the characters suck is really getting to me so. Sorry not sorry if I lash out on you, you just brought me to it because I usually hold back.

no meme today but let's appreciate my baby peach

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

no meme today but let's appreciate my baby peach.

Mr.CEO's Runaway Wifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें