Chapter 2: Missing

(" Narrator") In the last Chapter trinity was desperate to go to the woods she went but when she stopped to drink water she saw something glowing...
(trinity) I'm gonna record my self because if something happens to me I want my parents to see. Dear mom and dad if you are watching this it's mean I am gone or disappeared so I know I said I was supposed to go to my friends house but I didn't while I was in the woods last week I saw something glowing...shit this phone doesn't work anymore I'm just gonna stop recording (damon) trinity??? what are you doing here I thought you were at your friends house (trinity) yea but she was busy so I decided to come to the woods is just because I saw something the other day (Damon) oh I always come here to relax and think (trinity) oh ok well I will leave you bye. ("Narrator") As trinity walks through the woods she sees the glowing light again she gets closer but the light is actually coming from a tree she goes inside and the comes out the other side but it's a whole different place...(trinity) Woah were am I (goblin) you are in fillory a magic place it's kind of another realm it was created my two god ember and amber they rule this realm (trinity) and how did I get here? Did I teleport or what happened (goblin) you went to a tree every tree goes to a different realm (trinity) but the tree that I went to was glowing and why weren't the other glowing (goblin) wow that's really strange wait we have to go see ember. ("Narrator") As the goblin takes trinity to see a GOD she still has a bunch questions but why was that tree the only one glowing is it her future to be there?
Find out in the next chapter