Prologue?

Bouncer POV

"Italics thoughts"

I had just lost my little sister two weeks ago and was currently looking for a new one when a group of splicers popped in front of me from out of seemingly nowhere.

"Must be Houdini splicers"

I revved my drill and roared as I charged them I drove my drill through ones chest and flung his body at a female splicer with a gun
The body hit her in the face so hard that it snapped her neck
Then I turned to the last three splicers who were now shooting at me, but there bullets barely scratched my armour a charged at the one in the middle and knocked the other two down in the process I stomped the the middle ones head as one of them ran away and the other didn't get up.
As I turned around I saw another splicer holding some weird contraption that looked like some sort of bomb.
I roared at him and he just smiled and through the contraption at me and then all I saw was a white flash and heard the splicer scream in pain.

Once the flash was gone I looked around and saw "a forest? Did I make it the surface?" I looked up and saw the sun and heard the sounds of a city and started walking towards the sounds.

Earlier  Neo POV

I was on a mission keeping Roman safe like usual, we were robbing a dust shop called dust to dawn.

Neo: I wish I didn't have to be Romans body guard all the time. Why can't I have a body guard?

Then one of the white fang members was thrown out of the window and a girl with a red cape started fighting all the white fan members.

           Small time skip

We escaped in a bulkhead but as we were flying away over the forest I saw a big flash and decided to investigate it later tonight.

A/N
Sorry it was so short