Prank war part 2

Y/N pov

I was still mad at leo or pranking me the other day so I thought of a great way for revange on you're turtle boyfriend. First you called April you're best friend since you moved to NYC to see if she can come over and help with the prank.

                                                     Time le skip cause im lazy as SHIT  (sorry i am(

Me and April were on the rooftop near the  pizza place the turtles normally go after a battle with the krang or shredder. I was wearing my least favorite shirt that I ripped up and had did my make up  to make it looked like I was in a battle with the krang and April would call Leo  saying h badly hurt I was and act like shes being captured then hang up.

Meanwhie at the lair

Leo was doing his daily trainging with Master Splinter when he suddenly gets a call, he looked at his phone to see its April then looks at Splinter who gave him permission to answer.

"April whats wrong? Leo asked in a worried tone

"LEO Y/N BEEN ATTACK BY THE KRANG SHES BADLY HURT WERE AT THE PIZZARI"Their was a clicked on the end of the call which made Leo more worried

"Go my son go save Y/N and April.'' Splinter told his son as Leo nodded and got the others

"Y/N i'm coming." Leo told himself as he and his brothers go uptop to fid you and April

At the pizzaria rooftop

Authors POV (sorry again)

Leo and his brothers reachd the pizzaria rootop to see Y/N lying on the ground with her shirt ripped and her face and left arm bruse, Leo ran up to her and held her in his arms crying.

"Y/N please wake up,,,,w,wake up.''Leo said to you crying but you acted like you were unconsious, ou kept this up for two more minutes until you and April burst out laughing.

Raph looked at you and april in a confsued looked ; "Wait whats going on here?" 

April explained everything to the turtles and you just stayed in you're boyfriends  rams smiling like a idiot.

"I'm sorry love ill never prank you agian."Leo said kissing you on the cheek

"Good."You said kissing him on the lips as hecarried you bridestyle home