Chapter 5

A/N: Vote and comment!

🌹🌹🌹

Jellal didn't know what took over him. He was furious. His heart burned. His jaw was still clenched. He stomped his way to the harem. He entered and spotted Sara.

"You! I want her as my mistress. I'm ready to pay any price."

That was what Jellal had decided. She was his and his only. Friend. He added at last. And the look that Salim gave her was of pure lust. He wouldn't let any other man claim her. He had vowed to protect her, didn't he?

He kept on giving reasons on why he did that except the obvious one. There was no other reason other than this. He lied to himself.

He ran a hand through his hair. This was really going else where.

🌹🌹🌹

Nadiya came back from her walk. Her mood happy and relaxed until she stepped in her chamber. Her mouth dropped open. Two words.

Utter chaos.

Servants were tossing and turning all her things. Her trunks were being packed.

What was happening?

She got her answers when her aunt entered the room. Nadiya clutched her skirts. This wasn't going to be good news. She thought to herself

And just as she'd thought it wasn't good news. She was claimed as a mistress by Prince Jellal. This is ridiculous! Her mother indicated maybe he felt something for her. Oh dear! She thought to herself.

🌹🌹🌹

Nadiya entered her chambers. It was huge. Ten times her previously owned chamber. By the wall stood a huge bed with velvet comforters. The room was decorated in blue tapestries and curtains. It was perfect.

She moved by the window. A mild breeze blew unto her. The window looked to the river. The waters shone as the sunlight reflected upon it. She was too mesmerized by its beauty to realize Prince Jellal come and stand beside her.

"I hope you like it..."

She jumped. And looked at him. He leant on his elbows on the window sill. Wind blew his hair out of his face.

"Umm... yes it is..."

"I didn't mean to you know... this.." He said searching for words.

"It's fine..." She said sighing. Not that she could do something. He was The Imperial Prince.

"It's temporary... I'll figure something out... you know?"

"Okay."

She didn't want to speak with him. This was too much to take in a day. Every time she planned an escape, circumstances became more difficult. A day ago she was a concubine and now she was the prince's mistress. And seemed like he took the hint and went away soon.

🌹🌹🌹

"Oh heavens! Oh my God! Nadiya!!"

Amina kept on squealing and jumping. The eunuch guard peeped inside the chamber so if everything's alright. She nodded to the guard and she or he went back giving strange looks.

"This is so huge!" Amina said jumping on her bed. "And so soft!" She was rubbing her comforter on her cheek. Nadiya shook her head laughing. It had been two weeks since she was the prince's mistress. She felt rather bored so she invited Amina to show her, her chambers.

"This is so beautiful!" She said dazed.

Nadiya chuckled at her innocence. For the past couple of weeks, she'd suddenly become everybody's enemy. Especially the women of the harem. And also the members of the royal family. She belonged to neither of them. She was alone stuck in between.