Barry meets Shrek

3RD PERSON

Barry and his friend Adam were setting off, ready to start working for the rest of their lives. Barry didn't want that, so he went out of the hive! He met a beautiful girl named Vanessa, but sadly...
she drank a little too much liquid chicken and passed away 6/9/69.

Barry then set off once again, searching for another Vanessa. After what felt like 69 minuets of searching, Barry found a swamp. It smelled... fascinating. Barry found a shed, as Barry got closer, he heard what seemed to be arguing.

SHREKS POV
"FIONA IM BREAKIN UP WAE YOU EN THATS FINAL!" I screamed at my soon to be ex- ogre. "FINE! BUT IM TAKING FARKLE, FERGUS AND FELICIA!!! >:(1!1!1!1!" Fiona screamed. "FINE I DONT GIVE A DONKEY!" All of a sudden Donkey comes out of nowhere. "DONKEY, IM IN THE MIDDLE OF DIVORCING MY WIFE!" I shouted at Donkey, he sighed and returned back to Coco, Debbie, Peanut, Bananas, Parfiet and Eclair. "NOW GET OUT OF MY SWAMP!" Without hesitation, Fiona left. I sighed and talked to Donkey about my feelings... "I just feel like I'm ugly, onions have layers, ogres have layers. I'm ugly. Onions are ugly. Onions make you cry, Ogres make you cry" I said, tearing up. "Awww Shrek it's fine, cake has layers! Everyone loves cake!" Donkey said with excitement. Shrek soon realised he is wasting his time.

BARRY POV

I found a small window in the shed, slightly opened.

3RD PERSON

Barry felt like he had no choice, he had to find the one. After 69 seconds of thinking, he entered the ogres home through the window. As he entered he saw a honey jar, the only thing that reminded him of the hive and Adam.. He sat next to the jar, thinking about honey. "It reminds me of you, ye know?" A mysterious ogre jumped out of nowhere, Barry stayed silent. "Because the jar is fat" he ogre spat.  "Is your name Vanessa?" Barry asked "NO YOU DONKEY, ITS SHREK" Shrek. What an exquisite name, Barry thought to himself...

-
-
-
-

----