Chapter One

Chapter 1 - FEHU

The Creatrix Goddess Audumbla was getting restless. She wanted to give birth again. 

Only the wisest among wise knew that the longing for Oneness in mankind was the divine longing of the Goddess to destroy what she had created so that she could unite the elements and once again give birth to a new creation. 

Ragnarök was nigh. Would humanity survive? It depended entirely on the awakening of the Meta Witches.

But few of these ancient souls were awake. The Song by the Shinging Ones to help them awaken was too faint and hence most only knew in their dreams because only then could the Song slip through the filters installed by the forces of darkness.

Those sleep deprived Wise Ones began to understand that material belongings would only be a burden to them but they didn't quite yet understand why. They were getting as restless as their Goddess and as they gave away more and more of their possessions, they started to understand what truly mattered - to find each other and piece together the messages they were receiving.

The harmony of the cosmos and the quiet hum of Gaia was being disrupted by anxious mooing and the frost giants were sharpening their axes. Time was running out quickly.

As the harmony of the Song weakened, evil forces were growing stronger among humans. Psychopaths who thrived on discord gained strength and found their way into positions of power.  People's life path's were decided by bankers and their souls sucked dry by media and religion. 

People no longer understood the honour found in generosity and giving back to the Earth what they took from Her. They had been programmed by media to buy, take and accumulate. Big corporations exploited poor countries to produce more things to sell to people who had been conditioned to soothe their anxious hearts with constant shopping and consumerism.

The harmony of creation had been destroyed by greed and it was time to start over.