A surprising performance

Rachel's POV

I visited some venues but time flew by and soon I was heading over to bvb's stage. I was nervous even though I didn't know why. I got backstage and everyone was getting ready still, then I saw Ashley. He was finishing up his makeup and he looked amazing. He looked back and saw me standing there. He just smiled and sauntered over.

"Hey there Rachel"

He grabbed my waist and pulled me toward him, planting his lips firmly on mine. I kissed him back.

Ashley's POV

I kissed her, I didn't know if she would return it but she did! I pulled away,

"Rachel I know we just met but, will you be my girlfriend? You can go on tour with us if you want."

She looked at me, surprised I worried she would say no, but then she smiled,

"I'd love to be your girlfriend."

I picked her up and swung her around kissing her passionately before we heard someone clearing their throat.

"Do you guys want some privacy?"

I heard Andy finally say. CC and Jake just stared with their mouths wide open. Rachel blushed and it was so cute, but I knew she was embarrassed so I tried to fix it.

"Guys this is Rachel, my girlfriend."

Andy stepped forward with Juliet by his side,

"Hi I'm Andy and this is my girlfriend, Juliet. those two idiots with their mouths hanging open are Jake and CC."

CC closed his mouth "heeyyy, I'm not and idiot." He whined

Suddenly Jinxx and Sammi were there. Sammi looked at Rachel and smiled,

"I'm Sammi Doll and this good is Jinxx" she smiled "it'll be nice having another girl on tour, it gets hard."

At this Rachel laughed and hugged me more. Jon walked over and told us to head on stage, I kissed Rachel goodbye and headed out.