Chapter 3.

Kemani

"Yes sir." I said.

"Absolutely not. There is no way were losing this case." I said.

"Alright talk to you soon."

"Bye."

I finished my paperwork & prepared to go home. After making it home I showered, slipped on a pair of pajama pants & watched some TV. It was rare when I was able to do anything that didn't have to do with work.

As one of the youngest Partners at my firm, I was always busy. Not to mention I'm Black. So of course I always worked harder to prove myself.

When I'm not working I'm spending time with my fiance. International Model Indiya Moore. She's a few years younger. I'm 29 & she's 26 Sometimes I wonder if that "model life" will stop our relationship from progressing.

*Ring-Ring*

I grabbed my phone & answered it.

"Hey bae! What's up?"

It's so amazing here baby!" said Indyia.

"I called to tell you that I wont be home as soon as I originally thought."

"So how long are you gonna stay this time Indyia?" I asked annoyed.

"Oh just 4-5 more days baby." she said.

"I'll be back before you know it."

"Fine.", I said. "I lov....."

"Alright babe i gotta go. Bye." Then she hung up.

This is getting really old. After almost 3 years of being in a relationship we were engaged & planning to get married. She doesnt even say "I love you" anymore. Damn i love that woman but some things have got to change. When she gets back we have some things to sit down & talk about.

After my thoughts consumed me for a little while longer, I fell asleep. When I woke up the next morning I got up & went to brush my teeth. I decided on some jeans & a gray v-neck T-shirt. I put my Timbs & watch on. Then I grabbed my keys, wallet, & phone and left out of the door.

I stopped by the flower shop to get momma some Lily's & I was on my way.

After driving about 10 minutes I pulled up to my mom's house. I saw my baby sister KeLana's car in the driveway .

"Hey my 2 favorite ladies." I said walking into the kitchen where they were.

I hugged & kissed my mom.

Then I grabbed my sister & bit her face like when we were kids.

"Hey! Be careful! "How about waiting until your nephew gets here to play rough!" She said cupping her growing belly.

"Oh yeah. Uncle's little man." I said smiling.

"Mani?"

"Sup?"

"Will you please drive me to my appointment? Mom was gonna take me but you're here now." she said.

"Alright. But only because my brother-in-law got me those tickets to Drake" I laughed.

"Oh come on" she said.

I kissed mom bye & we were on our way to the doctor's office.

After 10 minutes we arrived to the appointment, signed in, & sat in the waiting room until Lana's name was called.

Not even 15 minutes went by before the nurse called her back. After checking her vital signs we went in a room & waited on the doctor to come in.

We turned the tv to BET & a little while later the doctor came in. I turned around & to my surprise it was the same woman from the wreck.

__________________

Indiya

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I screamed as I reached my orgasm.

"That was great." I said.

I rolled over & got out of the bed to go to the bathroom.

"Hurry back girl." He said.

I know what people would think. What they would say about me. And despite what it looks like I, love Kemani. He just doesnt do it for me anymore. I need more. All he does is go to work & pass out when he gets home.

I'm 26 years old. I need sex. I need a man who can hang. Kemani isn't him for me anymore.

I know it might be wrong but what Kemani doesn't know won't hurt him. It'll just be my little secret.

_____________

Comment & Vote.