Chapter 28

Taehyung looking for Jennie but she was not there at villa house

Taehyung looking for Jennie but she was not there at villa house. He keep shouting Jennie's name and keep looking her like a lost puppy. Jimin saw Taehyung and he ask him what's going on.

"Tae...what's wrong?why you keep yelling Jennie's name?" ask Jimin.

"Chim...did you saw her...i really want to see her so bad...i want  said sorry to her...i'm so stupid...i shouldn't do that...."said Taehyung in frustrated tone.

"Relax Tae...just give her space now...you know what....your act,everything you did to her just this morning is totally wrong...Taehyung aaa you should control your emotion...don't let your jealousy ruin your relationship with Jennie... i said this because i'm your soulmate...i want you and Jennie be happy and stay together till forever..." said Jimin.

"I know..." said Taehyung in sadness.

"Let's going out...me,hobi and Jungkook want to drink some beer and chill near the beach...you should join us.." ask Jimin.

"Hmm i don't have a mood right now...i want to go to my room...have fun guys....bye" said Taehyung and he leave Jimin there.

"Taehyung aaa..." said Jimin and he feel sad to see his soulmate being like that.

Meanwhile, Jennie,Lisa and Rose went shopping together at the street market. 

"Jennie...you should buy this for Taehyung" said Rose try to show beret hat to Jennie.

"Yes Jennie, Taehyung would love this..he really love beret hat right, "said Lisa.

"I don't feel want to buy this for him....let's girl we going to another shop," said Jennie coldly.

Rose and Lisa look at each other and they try to cheer up Jennie back.

"Jennie....why don't  we have some coffee together ...i'm going to treat you,let's come babe" said Lisa and she pull Jennie's hand and ask her to follow them.

Jennie just follow her friends and just smile when her two best friends drag him to the coffee shop.

 -----------------------------

Finally... Namjoon and Yoongi already arrived at the villa house after two hours flight delay.

"I'm going to sleep now....i feel tired...where is my bed?!" yell Yoongi.

"Where is everyone....there is nobody in this villa...hello...guys...where are you???" ask Namjoon.

"I don't care...i want to know where is my room now...i want to sleep! " said Yoongi and he straight away went the first room in that villa house.

When Yoongi enter that room, he feel shocked when he saw Jin and Jisoo were kissing on the bed and at that time Jin give hickey on Jisoo's neck . Jin and Jisoo quickly get up from the bed and both of them feel embarrass when someone enter their room and caught them kissing in that room.

"Okay fine...i thought there is no one in this room...well i guess i should leave now" said Yoongi in sleepy eyes.

"Oh you guys finally arrived....i thought you guys will come late..." said Jin and he pretend to be cool.

 "Ya of course duh you didn't know us already arrived as you are so "busy" doing your business just now...bye...i'm going find another room" said Yoongi in pissed tone.

Jisoo quickly hit Jin's shoulder as Yoongi leave their room.

"I already told you to lock that door....now your cousin already saw us....ugh i'm so mad right now" said Jisoo.

"Sorry baby.... i'm forgot to lock that door...okay just ignore that...shall we continue back..." said Jin in flirty tone..

"No...i want to sleep now, don't disturb me..." said Jisoo harshly.

"Baby.....please" said Jin try to console his sweetheart.