Getting to know her

(Angel p.o.v)

Guys this is Kayla,Yasmine,and Brook.All the guys ran to a girl prod with brook,roc with yasmine and prince with Kayla,so it was just me and ray alone.

(Ray p.o.v)

I was alone with angel yesss!I think I have feelings for her but I'm not ready to tell her just not right now.

Me and her were taking and cachting up see wat happen in are life's .I learned that see can cook,she single,she famous,she loves our music,and she likes to clean.Then she said I'm going to surprise you.5min later she came out with 4tacos I was really happy I love her,there good.

(Prince p.o.v)

Kayla is awesome she smart,cute,great cook,and beatufull.I want to make her mine soo bad.

(Kayla p.o.v)

Me and prince had a lot in comment I thought he was hot.

(Roc p.o.v)

Me and yasmine have met before so we were really close I learned more about yasmine then I asked her out the she said yes but I kissed her then she stoped before we could have sex.Yasmine and me promised to keep it a secret eh said ok.

(Prod p.o.v)

Me and brook are really good friends then we started dating but we kept it a secret.I wonder how the other 6 are would if we were the only one dating cool.

(Angel p.o.v)

While me and ray were talking he asked can we all go out to night of course I was going to say yes so he said me and the boys will pick you up at 8:00.I said ok.

(At hours note:sorry for the story chaps they will be getting longer )your girl khloe out!