Ark 2

XunMi had just returned into her space when a furry white ball threw itself onto her.

[Madam Host, welcome back. You are so great! Our grade evaluation this time is S level! Praise!] Baobao happily shook his body, almost jumping up and down in excitement.

XunMi weakly curled her lips up, smiling yet not saying anything, and opened her personal numbers.

Host: XunMi

Level: 1 (100)

Age: 20

Character: ?

Charm: 90 (100)

Physical Strength: 40 (100)

Points: 10000

Inventory: XiSui pill x1, DaHuan pill x1

Evaluation: S

Baobao sensed his host's mood and was a bit hesitant. [Madam Host, don't be sad. Your level right now is still low, that world was just to help you adapt so there was only a main mission. Thus, the amount of points available was low. When we get to the next world, the difficulty level will begin to increase and we will get more side missions and gain more points. That'll help us level up faster. When our level is high enough, our clearance level will change, opening up the shopping market. Inside there'll be many useful things.]

XunMi replayed images from the last world, realizing ZiXi ge's Good Feelings measure had been fulfilled early on. Thinking of that person, her heart began to squeeze in pain again. ZiXi ge. She silently whispered the name that had imprinted itself onto her soul. "BaoBao, I understand. Let's enter the next world now." She wanted to quickly level up, earn enough points, and see what kind of goods were in the shopping market.

BaoBao worriedly watched his host and sighed: [Opening the new world for Host.] He really wanted to tell Madam Host that a miracle might occur, but he had limitations and was unable to open his mouth on the topic.

crycrycry~~~~It's all that man's fault. How could he fuse with Dragon's Breath?

XunMi didn't notice anything suspicious about BaoBao. She closed her eyes and immersed her consciousness. She felt a quick jostle before everything returned to stillness.

XunMi opened her eyes, and sensed the softness below her. Looking around, she found that she had woken up on a bed yet again. An obviously European styled home, a large wardrobe lined the wall with all kinds of modern trendy formal attire.

XunMi lifted herself up, moving her stiff body and walking into the bathroom. Based on the mirror reflection, she still had her own face but the aura was different than the last world's. It was actually similar to her own, with both holding the elegance of a white lotus. But she had personally carried around an air of lonesome coldness that made her seem unapproachable. Yet, currently she possessed an aura of sorrow, making people want to wrap her into their arms to give her strength. XunMi patted her heart, her eyes filled with blankness and bewilderness. She seems to have forgotten something. She couldn't think of what it could be, only sensing that her heart felt empty, as if it was missing something. Who is the figure that flashes in her mind, why is it so familiar, why does it make her want to break into tears?

Staring back at the girl in the mirror who's eyes were red to the brim and cheeks flowing with fresh tears, XunMi felt blank. "BaoBao, is that person someone important to me?" She knew that she had already experienced one dimension, and she possessed all of its related memories. Yet she could never see that person's face clearly.

BaoBao drifted in the air with a bitter face: [Madam Host, this is the rules of the dimensions. BaoBao can't do anything. But when you have wrecked the plotline to a specific degree, you'll remember.]