1.1

I don't own anything but Dean/Bellamy and my ideas.

⚔️

Chapter 1- Pilot

Dean rode on his gray horse beside his little brother, David, who was also riding a horse down the road; They were on their way to find Snow, David's true love

They continued to ride their horses until they entered the woods and spotted the seven dwarves, David hopping off of his horse first as Dean followed.

Doc spoke up first glumly, "You're too late." He and the other dwarves stepped slightly aside to reveal Snow White laying in a glass coffin.

Dean bowed his head a little while David quickly moved to the coffin, saying, "No. No! Open it."

"I'm sorry. She's gone." Grumpy sighed.

David bowed his head, his eyes watery, as he looked over at his big brother in a slight pleading way. Dean stepped forward and commented to the dwarves, "At least let him say his goodbye."

Grumpy nodded a little at the two standing on each side of him, the three dwarves removing the casket. David slowly and carefully leaned down to Snow and planted a long kiss on her lips.

A wave of magic pushed them back a little as they glanced at each other hopefully. Snow let out a gasp once David parted from her, her opening her eyes to look at him.

"You." Snow began with a smile, moving a hand over the side of her love's cheek, "You found me."

"Did you ever doubt I would?" David smiled back, taking her hand in his and helped her sit up.

"Truthfully..." Snow admitted lightly, "The glass coffin gave me pause."

"Well, you never have to worry," David replied, "I will always find you."

"Do you promise?" Snow grinned.

***

"I do." David gave his vow at their wedding as the minister began, "And do you, Snow White, promise to take this man to be your husband and love him for all eternity?"

"I do." Snow smiled as the couple held hands and gazed into each other's eyes lovingly.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," The minister finished as the crowd cheered happily.

Dean chuckled while standing next to Red, one of his best friends, saying, "That's my boy."

Just as the newly wed couple was about to kiss, they were interrupted by the double doors swinging open and the Evil Queen stepping foot inside the room. "Sorry I'm late."