Blueberry Romance

♥She's just a simple girl who wants to enjoy life to the fullest. Unfortunately, her mom wanted her to Study at Manila so she could getaway from a complicated life with his father. So she'll live with her cousin. Now she have to study at a prestigious school where Sehun and Baekhyun run here as the campus kingka. Since she lived in another place when she was young, She doesnt know anything about handling people with such bad-ass attitudes. And these guys, had never lived with a girl who is so simple and sweet yet tough and determined. She even said to herself that LOVE is a little bit... Crazy? Twisted? Yes but she find it most definitely a bit FUNNY~  ♥ Follow their journey and find how these guys and this girl handle living together under different personalities. People unexpectedly falling in love and realizations dawning on them. WARNING:Filipino Language ♥

___________________________________________________________________________

I hate LOVE. Simple as that.

Well, not really “Hate” but more like “Don’t understand the concept.” But can you blame me? I was raised up by a single mother and my dad seems to jerk my life like hell? Not only that, when you're inlove, you are studipd and most become slaves just for this.

Well…That, and another thing.

Let’s just say…I don’t regret hating love anymore...

REGINE GRACE DIZON (you) is a naive commoner girl who flew to the land of rich and god-like creatures and because of her compassionate tough attitude and unending bomber mouth, she casted the two biggest and gloriest kingkas of the campus into her life. Oh Sehun, a son of a corporation owner which treats everybody like a trash and just bangs every girl he wants at any given time or place and Byun Baekhyun, the meanest and coldest guy in the campus who treats everyone like a ghost cause he is narcistic and sadist and gains a lot of hatred and fear for him due to his exceptional rudeness and frankness yet he is still the most mysterious person.

Day after day, Grace learned to hate them... for they just bring her to humiliation, pain and tears. But what happens if one day she'll slowly see the soft part behind their coal attitudes and soon will realize that even pain and other sort of that thing won't stop her cottoncandy happiness when she have already learned to LOVE these two?!

But what if these two kingkas won't love her back? and if they did... who badboy should she choose?

LET THE BATTLE FOR THE WORST-BOYFRIEND-EVER BEGIN!

_____________________________________________________________________________

"GRASSSSSSSYYYYYYYAAAA!!!!!" Sigaw niya. Kaninang siya ang nagsasalita, pinapakinggan  ko siya pero ngayon na time ko na eh kanina pa siyang nag-iinterrupt! Tengene, bwiset ang peg.

"BAKIT?!" sigaw ko sa kanya. He was in that look again, smirking the hell out of hell, almost seducing every demons tas in a flicker, he smiled at me.

"Alam mo, kahit ang pangit mo... mahal pa rin kita." sabi niya ng parang praise na yon sa akin. Nainis ako ng bongga. Pagkalipas ng ilang segundo, nagdadbog na pumasok yung isa.

"Hoy Grasya, tatadyakan ko pagmumukha mo kapag maniniwala ka na mahal ka niyan. Ako nga nagmamahal sa iyo ng tunay eh!"

GOD! buhay kasama ng mga nito. OO!