chapter 02

It's been a week since I lost my virginity to Ricky, and let me tell you, life has been great! I've been feeling on top of the world!

Just kidding. Ricky has been ignoring my text messages and phone calls; I don't know why, I haven't done anything to him... I'm confused.

It wasn't until today, right now, that he decided he'd call me. I tried to contain myself. I didn't want to answer right away because I didn't want to seem desperate, so after seven seconds (I counted) I answered. "Hello?" I asked.

"It's Ricky." I heard on the other line. "Well, yeah, I have caller ID..." I said sarcastically.

"Listen, I need you... Let me text you the details." Ricky said, and hung up.

I was sat on my bed for about seven minutes until he finally texted me the "details". He texted me an address; it was his home address. I grabbed my car keys and ran out of my house, driving to his.

I knocked on his door.

"It's open!" I heard him yell; I walked inside, slowly, following the faint noise I could hear.

I saw him. Standing there. Yet again, the toaster stuck on his dick. "Ricky..." I said, slightly annoyed. He smiled and looked up at me. "Help me."

I shook my head and walked up to him. Why did this happen to me? Out of all people? I just wanted a normal life. I didn't ask for this; I didn't want this life.

We were in the same position as before. I pulled it off him and he yelped in pain. This time, it looked like it really hurt. "Do you, like, need a band-aid or something?" I asked him, setting the toaster on the floor.

"No, it's okay. It does this all the time," he said, softly. He touches my arm with his left hand and strokes my hair with his right. "I'm sorry for ignoring you," he told me. "I didn't mean to. It's just that, I'm in love with you."

The P. It stands for Poor.

Ricky Poor Dillon.

Poor him.

Poor him for loving me.

Yikes!