CHAPTER 3: Memories

No one can say what will our futures will be, Only our faith will lead to us to our own place where we really belong.

Chris and ariane feels that even if they had a gap to their relationship back when they are classmates at kindergarten, they can treat each other as a very close friend, so as the days go by, the smile and contentment can be seen within their eyes...

Until one day...

ariane texted chris.

"Chris,I have something to tell you.."

then chris replied...

"Hahaha, what is it? you look so seriou? is their any problem?"

then ariane answered.

"I have a boyfriend, and he is mad at me because of our conversations, I'm really sorry but we need to stop texting each other, maybe  sometimes, I will text you again, but not now."

After that message,chris did not replied, he cried and cried until theres no more tears left in his eyes, he doesn't know what to do and suddenly...

"Ok, I think we need to stop, hahaha! don't let your boyfriend be mad at you! Ok?love him and dont let him go! I'll be alright!"

that was the last message that he left.

By that day, all of the happiness turns to sadness for chris...

He took all the pictures to his album and he was looking at it while saying to himself..

"Ariane, I loved you since we where just kids, you are my first love, you are the only one that I waited for, and now you are gone... I hope tou can hear me, I want you to be the last person that i loved."

Then the picture takes all every drop of his tears, and suddenly the image was distorted,that you cant even know what's the image in it.

Many days has passed, no text nor chat was been recieved from each other, no sign of ariane was been found, and all of their memories with each other became a dream that won't last forever.

A drops of memories that now will never been exist.