A new beggining

Hi I'm angel and I'm Beyoncé daughter and I love performing with my mom it's fun.My mom was going on tour and wanted to take me.

(Ray ray p.o.v)

It was me prince,prod,and roc chilling at my house then Watler called me and told me to put the phone on sepaker.

(Phone convo)

R:for ray

W:for Watler

R:wats up Watler

W:you guys are going on tour with Beyoncé and her daughter Angel.

R:cool wat time?

W:8:00am

R:k ill tell the boys bye

W:k bye

(Angel p.o.v)

I can't believe I'm going on tour with Mindless behavior.

My mom says I can bring 3 friends.So I decided to bring my 3 best friends. There names are Kayla,Yasmine,brook(sort for Brooklyn).

(Ray ray p.o.v)

I was about to tell the guys then I remberd that me and angel were best friends growing up.And i know how roc got a crush on her so I wanted to surprise them.

So I walked in the the room we were in and I saw angel and her mom with 3 other girls.When me and angel came face to face I hugged her for 2min the I let go I told her I missed her😉😉😉😉😉😉😉.

(Angel p.o.v)

When I saw ray I was about to cry next thing you now were hugging it felt so good being in his arms.Then out of nowhere Princeton asked

Princeton:are you going to interdose us to these girls.He said while looking kayla up and down in a good way. That made her blush really hard .The out of nowhere there was a bunch of awwww☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️.

It your girl khloe saying that all the chap are going to be short so yea and it's my first book so don't jugbe

BYE