Am I ready to make it ours?

“Matt? Emma?”

Why the fuck am I naked with Matt and Emma, who also naked, in Brian’s bed?

I really started to get worried with the situation, especially because I felt a slight ache between my legs. This couldn’t be good. I pushed the covers from off my body and, still looking at both of the sleeping bodies next to me, I slid my legs out of the bed. But just as I was about to put my feet on the floor to stand up and walk, I accidentally stepped on someone’s body and fell face first.

“Fuck..” I heard someone mutter.

“Brian?” I called, surprised. He was lied down on the floor right next to the bed and he was also naked. What had happened last night, and why was everybody naked? Those were the main questions invading my head. Brian rubbed his sleepy eyes and sat on the floor, frowning. I tried hard not to look at his body but it wasn’t easy.

“Why are you naked?” He finally asked.

“Why are we all naked?” I corrected him and he glanced at his own body, chuckling a little.

“I don’t remember but I can make a guess..” He said, amused.

“Brian, this is not funny.. Matt and Emma are in our bed and they’re also naked.” His face immediately tensed up.

Did I just say our bed? Oh god, why am I even thinking about that now?

“They’re in our bed?” He also said it. He got on his knees and looked at the bed, seeing Matt and Emma curled up in there. “Did we.. with them?” He asked a little hesitant.

“I don’t know.. did we? No.. that would be awkward and stupid. Why would we do that?” I tried to convince Brian. Or was I trying to convince myself?

He ran a hand through his messy hair and laughed. “Oh god.. we were so drunk..”

“I know.. Do you think we should wake them up?”

“Not until we’re dressed.” He replied, smiling.

“Right.. I don’t know why you are smiling.. I mean.. what if..” I looked down at my lap.

“What if what?”

“What if I.. with Matt?”

“Why would you do that?” He asked, his voice calm and soft.

I shrugged my shoulders and glanced up at him. “I was drunk, he was drunk.. I don’t know, Brian.” I decided to stand up from the floor to grab something to wear.

“Well, what’s the last thing that you remember?”

I thought for a second and then slapped myself mentally. “Being with Matt on the couch, but we weren’t doing anything!” I rushed the last part not, wanting Brian to make wrong conclusions.

“You passed out when you were leaned against him and I brought you upstairs but I don’t remember anything else..” A wave of relief shot through my body, making my shoulders relax a little.

“That’s more comforting..” I said, grabbing a pair of panties and sliding them up my legs.

“Is it?” Brian also put some boxers on and tried to fix his hair.

“Yes. Maybe we had sex and then.. I don’t know.. but at least I came up here with you and not with Matt, so yes, it’s a lot more comforting.” Brian chuckled and walked in my direction as I put a bra on.

“I’m sure you didn’t do anything with Matt, because I was all night fighting with myself not to rip your dress off and take you right in front of everyone.. so I would never let Matt do it for me..” I shook my head, laughing lightly.