Forgotten

It is Monday, July 16th 2018. The Family Jackson are busy with packing because their flight leaves in 3 hours to Spain for the summer. Mom & Dad especially are in a hurry because they know they're late for their flight. Little 9-year-old John is keeping his head cool. He's packing his suitcase with clothes. He knows he can bring a separate backpack inside the plane with his toys, books & iPad. He doesn't wanna forget any of those, or else he'll be bored!
He made a list of things to bring so he will not forget any. At this moment, an hour has went by so their plane leaves in 2 hours and they still aren't at the airport. Mom comes inside John's room to tell him to hurry up or else the plane might leave! John started to panic so he listened to Mom and started packing much faster. "Do i have my toy robot? Said John. "Check!"
"What about my favorite book about pirates? Check!"
Hmm, what else should i bring? John looks around his room and doesn't really notice anything that he'd be forgetting. "Oh wait!" Said John. "I couldn't forget my pillow!"
John grabs his pillow and zips up his backpack and suitcase. John totally forgot about the list of things he made to bring with him on vacation. John's satisfied and decides to bring his luggage downstairs. He steps out of his room with his backpack, suitcase and pillow and closes the door of his room. At that very moment, his iPad turned on. iPad's face appeared and he stood up, looking at the door.
"Did John just forget me?" Said iPad.