Chapter Three:

Nialls pov.

I rolled my head trying to find a comfortable position on the hard hospital bed. I groaned frustrated. I couldn’t move with all these tubes and needles sticking into me.

“Hello Mr. Horan” A Nurse with wavy brown hair and friendly green eyes entered the room quietly. My mind flicked from Harry…That boy messed with my mind. I turned my attention back to the Nurse.

“You will be let out tomorrow, but you will have therapy until your therapist thinks you are well enough to stop” She smiled at me. I tried to smile back but it turned into more of a grimace…I couldn’t face the rest of the boys...not together at least…They were going to hate me. Then there was Harry sending me all these mixed signals, he must have some sort of feelings for me…right? I mean he kissed my forehead…oh who am I kidding, it was a friendly gesture. Hurry up tomorrow. I wanna get out of here.

I was sitting on my bed with my guitar on my lap. I guess I could turn to music…I strummed a few chords and started singing.

“See I can’t wake up, I'm living a nightmare

that keeps playing over again

locked in a room, so hung up on you

and you're cool with just being friends

Left on the sidelines, stuck at a red light

waiting for my time, and I can't see

Why don't you love me, touch me

Tell me I'm your everything

the air you breathe, and

Why don't you love me, baby

open up your heart tonight cause I could be all that you need

(Ohhh)Why don't you love me?

Why don't you love me?

See I'm just too scared, to tell you the truth cause my heart it can't take any more

broken and bruised, longing for you

and I don't know what I'm waiting for you

Left on the sidelines, stuck at a red light

waiting for my time, so just tell me

Why don't you love me, touch me

Tell me I'm your everything

the air you breathe, and

Why don't you love me, baby

open up your heart tonight cause I could be all that you need(Ohhh)

Why don't you give me a reason (give me a reason)

please tell me the truth (please tell me the truth)

you know that I'll keep believing ( I'll keep believing)

until I'm with you

Why don't you love me, kiss me

I can feel your heart tonight

it's killing me

So why don't you love me, touch me

Tell me I'm your everything

the air you breathe, and

Why don't you love me, baby

open up your heart tonight cause I could be all that you need(Ohhh)Why don't you love me?

Why don't you love me?

Why don't you love me?”

I sighed. He would never love me, I don’t even know why Im in One Direction, I can’t sing. Well no one thinks I can.

“Nialler?” a voice sounded outside my door. I could recognize that voice anywhere. Harry. How long had he been out there listening? What if he knew it was about him, what if he thought it was bad.

“Yeah?” I shouted my voice shaky and scared. Damn it! He will know something’s up. He walked in slowly; my eyes trailed hit his body taking in every detail and shape. I finally reached his bright, friendly, gorgeous eyes.

“You okay Nialler?” He asked softly sitting next to me. I nodded slightly turning my gaze from him to the floor. “Your voice is amazing by the way”

“You-You heard that?” I choked on my words. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and warmness ignited inside my body and I melted into his arms.

“Yeah I did Nialler, Who’s the lucky girl?” He almost sounded sad or maybe jealous when he asked that. Maybe I was imagining things.

“It’s…Its not-not a girl…” I stumbled.

“You mean you’re gay…?” He said it slower than he usually speaks like he was trying to wrap his head around it. I nodded in response.

“Please don’t hate me” I whispered sadly.

“I could never hate you my little leprechaun” He said pulling me onto to his lap and forcing me to look him in the eyes. I felt my heart skip a beat when our eyes connected. He leaned in slightly and I could feel his breath on my lips. I shivered in delight thinking about what was about to happen. Please no one ruin this. He pressed his warm lips to mine causing butterflies….no aeroplanes to erupt in my stomach and my heart to beat faster. His lips were the perfect mix between sweet and salty, soft and rough. I leaned into the kiss more not wanting him to stop. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands rested on my hips. He trailed his tongue along my lip and bit down on it. I gladly opened my mouth letting him explore it. When we finally pulled away I felt disappointment running through me. We were both breathing heavily and smiling at each other. Maybe harry really did like me.

Harrys Pov.

“Niall…” I said trying to gain my breath back.

“Yeah Haz?”

“You do like me right?” I asked nervously. What if I had just made a fool of myself?!

“Like you?” He laughed. Great I did.

“Oh…” I sighed. I knew he didn’t.

“Haz, I love you like crazy” I felt my heart skip a beat in joy.

“You do?!”

“Yeah” He smiled at me and I pressed my lips to his for a second time enjoying every second of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo what do you guys thinkkk?? vote, comment and fan :D

Love ya xxx