3. Female Ruler of Neverland

Y/F/N = Your fairytale name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It can't be me... that can't be a picture of me. "Henry, that isn't me" I said smacking my hand on my face. "It is you!" he disagreed.

 "I thought you were joking but-" 

I paused and looked at the picture of me and the lost boys. "But how am I in the story?" I asked hoping for an answer. "I don't know... we'll just have to wait until the curse breaks" he replied.

"Stupid curse your mom had to put..." I mumbled.

 "Hey it was the Evil Queen, not my mom" he said. I rolled my eyes "Same difference" I said. I grabbed the red book from Henry's hands and flipped through the pages of me hunting, telling stories, killing... "Henry this can't be real. You've had this book for about 3 years since you told me, and I have not seen a single page with me in it" I said. Henry shrugged.

"Maybe we weren't looking hard enough" he said.

I was thinking as Henry was reading the story where I was in it. 

"Y/F/N, was a girl living in a small village" he started.

 Henry continued, but my thoughts kept interrupting me.

 Magic? No it can't be... Fate? Please, I don't believe in fate... Then what is it? I wondered. 

"Then one day Peter Pan had killed-" 

I interrupted him. "Wait Henry, what do you mean by killed? I thought Peter Pan was a good guy?" I asked. "Well looks like he's the villain in this story" he said which confused me more.

"Henry" 

He started reading silently. "Hmm?" he said and looked up. "What am I? I mean like- there's queens and kings in those type of fairy tales, but what am I ?" I asked. Henry then flipped through some pages and started reading. "Female Ruler of Neverland..." he whispered and pointed at the page.

"Wait Wha-" 

I scoffed as I read it say. "The Female Ruler of Neverland fought her way to get away from Peter" 

I then took a deep breath. "This isn't happening" I whispered. "Henry, are you in the story?" I asked. He sighed. "I'm not, but all I know is that I'm the grandchild of Snow White and Prince Charming" he said.

"How do we break this curse? I mean all the people will have their memories back, won't they?" I asked. "I don't know how to break it yet. But yes, all the people will have their memories back of course" he said.

I nodded and checked the time on the clock.

 7:00pm 

"Henry it's been a hour already. I have to get home to my strict parents." I lied. "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow" Henry said and walked me to the door "Kay you too, kid." I said with a chuckle. "Hey!" by that time I was already out the door.

I started walking to Mr.Gold's shop. I looked around and realized the town was quiet and only few people walking. I entered Mr.Gold's shop and looked around.

 "What can I help you with, Y/N?" 

He startled me. "I actually have to talk to you" I said, and he motioned me to have a seat. We both sat down and he glared at me. "What is it you want to talk about?" he asked. I paused and thought about it.

"Oh uh... I was wondering-" I paused for a second as he waited.

"Do you believe in magic?" I asked. His eyes widened up. 

"M-Magic? There's no such thing as magic" he replied. "Oh really? Then why do you have a shop basically filled with magical stuff like for example" I paused as I searched for an object.

I got up and made eye contact to a metal hand armor. Rumple followed my eyes.

"This came from the Evil Queen's guards, didn't it?" I asked. His eyes went wider than before. He stood up and got near my face.

"Listen, little girl" he grabbed me by the arm as his breath went on my face. "You have no idea what you're talking about, and that armor was bought from a man so shut your mouth up, and leave my store" Mr.Gold said clenching his teeth together. 

I gave him a look and went out of his store. I have to admit, the way he just spoke to me scared me a little, but I know he has something to do with magic that leads to the curse. Whatever it is I'll make sure to find out.