02 || Your first Kiss Pt. 2

Liam

You and Liam have been friends pretty much since you came out the womb. But since those years, you've developed a love for him, even though he's away and you never talk like you used to.

Hey, Y/N, I'm wondering if you'd like to go with me to visit the lads. I think it'll be fun.

Sure, haven't seen you in a while. I'd love to.

Ok, get ready, I'll pick you up at 5.

Ok. Gotta go, see ya later.

Same to you.

You clutch your phone and lay down facing the ceiling, almost squealing. You snap back to reality and get dressed. First, you go and shower, get an outfit, a simple gray crop top, black jeans, and gray converse. Next, you put simple foundation and mascara on, seeing as it's nothing too special. To pass the renaming time, you play games on your phone and look at animal videos on the Instagram explore page. Few moments later, you hear a knock at the door. You answer, seeing Liam, whom you expected. He's wearing simple black shirt, blue jeans, and black Chelsea boots.

"Hello, I'm ready to go." You say, making sure you have your phone, which is all you need.

"Hello, and come here, haven't seen you in months." He smiles.

"Feels like more than that." You mumble.

You hug for a brief moment and Liam leads you to his car. The drive there is brief, some colloquy here and there. When you arrive, Liam opens your door, "Thank you, Liam." He smiles, "It would be rude not to." You feel your cheeks heat up. He knocks on the door and Zayn answers, "Hey, Liam and Y/N."

"Hello Zayn." You say.

"Come in." He says.

You nod and follow Zayn to the living room where the boys are watching football (soccer). You and Liam both join them on the couch.

"He could've made that!" Louis shouts, angry at the shot made, and missed by England.

Liam leans to my ear and whispers, "I need to tell you something." "Ok. Let's go outside."

He takes my hand, the lads ignoring us, assuming they know something you don't, and he leads you outside. You both sit by the pool, your feet dipped in the cool chlorinated water.

"I-I've been thinking on this for a while. I wanted to tell you, I like you. Like a lot. Your personality is perfect and not to mention you are absolutely stunning." He says, you can tell he's blushing even though it's almost pitch black.

"I've actually been thinking the same thing." You reply, turning your head sideways and looking into the reflection of you two and the night sky. Liam picks your chin up, making you face him. His touch just makes you horny all on its own. His almost brown, almost black eyes stare into mine, your instinct to lean in, Liam does the same. Our lips meet and you hear cheering from inside, making you smile into the kiss. You pull away and mumble, "If they knew you were gonna tell me this, I'm gonna kill them." Liam smiles, chuckling, "Let's pick up where we left off, ignore those idiots."

Louis

"I-I, I'm sorry for your loss, Y/N." Louis says with tears in his eyes.

"T-thanks, Kyle was a great brother." You say, choking on tears. Louis embraces you in a hug, you and him fighting the urge to kiss. He pulls your chin up and he looks into your eyes, his blue ones shiny with tears. You rush your lips onto his, him being surprised but he soon melts into your soft touch. You pull away, Louis wipes a tear and kisses your forehead, "It's gonna be alright, he's with the angels and the Lord." You nod and you two hug for minutes on end.

Zayn

"Z-Zayn, will you stay with me?" You ask as he leaves you. "Sure, anything to help you get over that jackass." He says, laying beside you. Your eyes meet, lost in a trance. Zayn pushes inch by inch closer and pulls you into his chest. You look up and press your lips against his, Zayn slowly molding into your gentle touch. "I'll protect you." He whispers, kissing your forehead and wiping tears from your blotched face.

A/N: If you didn't realize already, Louis is comforting you in the loss of your brother, Kyle (the first male name I thought of). And Zayn is helping you through a recent breakup with your boyfriend who cheated on you with your best friend, now ex best friend. I hope you enjoyed. Comment suggestions, I'll give a shoutout. Share, vote, etc.

-Jojo