Game plan

Marianna

"The vault at the Bellagio." Danny stated showing rusty the blueprints.

"Mhm.... Oof"

"Well?"

"If I'm reading this right, and I'd like to think that I am," Rusty began. "This is probably, the least accessible vault ever designed."

"Yep"

As they "whisper" to each other the plan, I doze off in a daydream. Filled with scamming, money and lots of...

"Wake up kid! I didn't let you in to lollygag." Danny shook my shoulder.

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph you sound like an eighty year old lady and look like one." Rolling my eyes and sitting straight on the rolling chair. I look over at Rusty who has his fist out for me to bump it.

"Stuff it Hobbit." Pushing his fist away.

"Anyway we are going to need a dozen of guys doin a combination of con." Rusty started

"What do you need?" Danny ask knowing the answer.

"Off the top of my head, I'd say you're looking at a Bosky, a Jim Brown, a Miss daisy," Rusty started listing of people we needed for the job.

"Two Jethros, and a Leon Sprinks, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever." I finished his sentence finally joining the conversation.

"You think you got the money to back this?" Questioning Danny's plan.

"If we are hitting these three casions," pointing to the map "we'll get our bankroll. Benedict's got a long list of enemies."

"Yeah, but enemies with loose cash, nothing to lose?" Confused on where Danny was going with this.

"AH!! RUBEN!!!"Rusty and I realizing who he was hinting at.

"Wow you Ryan's are a little slow." Danny chuckled.

After figuring out the plan we head out to make copies of the map. Rusty stands waiting for the elevator fussing. Danny tried to look over his actions but Rusty got a little more fussy.

"What! What is it!?" Danny finally caves into his actions.

"I need to know why?" was all that was from Rusty. "And don't say money. Why do this?"

"Why not do this?" Trying to play the confused card but Rusty wasn't giving up.

"Because yesterday, I walked outta the joint after losing four years my life, and you're cold-decking teen beat cover boys." Walking close to Rusty "Because the house always wins. Play long enough you never change the stakes, the house takes you unless..." Looking Rusty dead in the eyes. "That perfect hand comes along, you bet big, and then YOU take the house."

Looking down Rusty smirks a bit "Been practicing the speech for a while haven't you." Chuckling

"A little bit, did I rush it?" Danny asked as the bell for the elevator dings. "It felt a like I rushed it."

"No! NO, it was good. I liked it. Teen beat thin was harsh." Rusty gave his feedback as we walked into the elevator.

"As amazing as that speech was Danny. Really
inspiring don't get me wrong but the real thing is whats Ruben gonna say." As I finish my sentence both men had an unsettling look.

-💜The video has nothing to do with the chapter lmao. Stream Make It Right - BTS ft. Lauv💜-