Chapter 3

I warned you about this chapter.. If you're not a fan of smut, don't read this, it will cause you to get a nose bleed, anxiety and laughing like crazy.. Warning, this kind of scene musn't be done without my permission.. Just kidding.. But i've warned you.. Don't end up complaining later about me not warning you.. It's your own risk.. And gosh, come on, i need comments from you guys so i know i could make a better smut scene that could make you guys, i don't know, nose bleed or what you guys think about the story.. Thanks :)

After hearing the bad news from Jasper yesterday, I was seriously pissed and mad. I wasn’t even sure at first hearing from Ray and Mike. I thought it was all a joke and I nearly got out from house and went to meet them, and kicked some senses into them for telling such a shitty joke. But when I heard it from Jasper himself, gosh, I was speechless, not in a good way, but in a terrible and devastated way.

I could hear the sadness in his voice but I know that he with himself always tries to hide that and be strong for everyone. I never get his idea of leaving the past and entering the future because I know for some reason, his life was clouded with misery and pain from his past, especially from his parents. His dad was accused of murdering someone and I knew that because Jasper told me but no one ever believes him and his mother was a huge homophobic asshole.

Jasper and I have been friends since childhood, better yet, in hospital where his so called ‘mom’ was giving birth to him and I apparently, was having some flu. So, we met each other in coincidence where my mom accidently fell and his dad save her. Thank god, if it wasn’t for him, I would be dead by now. That’s how they start to become friends and we become a close friends like brothers and we would tell each other secrets and do everything together.

We were inseparable so sometime we would sleep together or even play together and do everything together. My parent was fond of him and accepted his sexuality. They welcome him into the house and treat him like their son, along with his brother. When they heard what happened between his mom and him, they begged him to move in and live with us but Jasper being his normal self, declined the offer and move into a new home and worked as a stripper at a gay club.

Obviously he liked that place, but I don’t. I was furious of that idea at first but Jasper with his smart and wicked self, he used his sweet charm on me and I ended up allowing his idea. I knew this won’t end well but he kept insisting to take this job since the salary over there is very much a lot. Apparently I’m not surprised since all of the customers were the so called ‘Rich Guys’.

Yesterday, after he called if I want to come over to his house or not and I told him I can’t, it wasn’t actually true. Well it is true until I told my mom back that I would go grocery shopping with her. She was really closed with Jasper and I wasn’t mad about because I knew how much both of them were alike and apparently, Jasper saved me most of the time from doing girly things with my mom. I’m not saying Jasper is girly or anything, it’s just that Jasper is more into artistic stuffs while I go with sports stuff like his brother and my dad.

I told my mom about Jasper yesterday since she needs to know what happens eventually because she really cares about him and I don’t mind that she cared much about him. Jasper is like a second son to him, mostly a daughter she never had and she was really excited when she heard that Jasper is gay so she now has somebody to talk to about those girly stuffs now that are apparently not old like all her friends and modern which most of her friends lack off.

Another reason why I like their bond is that Jasper made her feel young, correction, look young and my dad noticed it and he loves it. It’s what my dad love about him though but other than that, the fact that Jasper is understanding and caring, and can also be called a counselor since he usually stops every fights that happens between my parents and mostly me, the fact that I love to get myself in trouble with everyone. He’s such a good friend.