Part 5

While the girl began to eat, Vespasian casually continued to read his news and bulletins without further disturbance to her. She felt nice and somewhat comfy just sitting in his lap, her body forcibly pressed against his. The warmth and sensation stirred strange emotions within him and he soon found himself unable to concentrate on his work. She was eating peacefully enough though he assumed she didn’t dare make any movements out of fear of him. He secretly watched the way she moved and ate as well, noting the way she would gracefully move her arm, place the piece of fruit in her mouth, and chew slowly in a deliberate manner. Certainly taught to act and behave like a lady. It still bothered him that he didn’t even know her name.

When she finished, the question about her clothing caused him to look up from his dispatches. He immediately ceased tapping his foot, causing the slight rumble Celestia was forced to endure to come to a halt. The silence that followed was deep and brooding. “Can I have some clothes now?” He repeated slowly, as if weighing each word in particular. His hand traced its way up her body to rest just underneath her breast, the mound coming to rest perfectly in the curve between his thumb and pointer finger. “Can I have some clothes now, master.” He said again, this time in a correctional tone. “You really need to learn these mannerisms or I’ll condition you to learn them.” He warned, his tone changing to a deadly tone. He certainly wasn’t above giving her a good thrashing if she continued this disobedience but he was certainly capable of acting nice to his pets if they cooperated willingly. The fun was in the process in figuring out which the pet would choose.