Chapter 1: One Thing (Zayn Malik)

Author's Note: Here's chapter 1, please vote & comment. This chapter is FULL OF FLASHBACK. And it's kinda short. So, please support, spread, and be my fan. Thank you & God bless you! :) x

=====

Chapter 1

Charlie's POV

It's been 2 years after Zayn leave me for the X-factor. He promise that he will never ever forget me. He promise me that even his famous & hectic schedules he will always call me. But he broke his promise. He never call, tweet, or maybe DM me. He broke his promise!

Flashback

"Mom? Where are we going?" Me and my mom was in the car, going somewhere. It's my birthday, my mom says she has a surprise. And i'm too excited to see it! 

"Secret baby! Okay just close your eyes." My mom said. I close my eyes,and wait. My mom open the door and let me out.

"Now open your eyes sweetheart." My mom said. I examine the surroundings. I jump and hug my mom because she take me to our hometown Bradford! I love this place!

"Thank you mom! I want to see Daddy!" Yup, me and my Dad was separated when I was 5. At the age of five, my Mom and Dad divorced. My Dad get remaried, and have 2 twin daughters. So I'm under 7 so my custody is to my mother. (A/N: I don't know if it's true. But in our country yes it is.)

-----

We arrive at my Dad's house. And I saw my beautiful two beautiful step-sisters.

"Cha! We miss you, how are you?"  Wow. I miss this place, my step-sisters/mother, and of course my Dad!

"I'm okay! How about you two? What's going on?" I'm 5 years older than Kaley & Leeria. I'm 13 years old now. Kaley is older than Leeria, but of course! They are both 4 years old! They are twins! Haha ..

"Sweetheart! I miss you very much? Tricia cooked food for us! (A/N: Tricia is her step-mom.)" Aww! I miss my Dad and Tricia!

"Really Dad? That's good I'm hungry!" We went inside and sat at the dinner table.