The so called dinner party

Mr. Baker smiled and let me sit down on a chair beside Paul, conversing with me as we waited for Mrs. Baker to finish cooking. I observed that the only thing on the table were the plates and utensils. Mr. Baker offered to show me his trophies while waiting for dinner to arrive.

     I glanced at Paul, he shrugged helplessly. "I'm sorry darling, my father wants to brag a bit." He said embarrassingly. And so we came down to the basement with Paul.

    As we spiraled down to the basement, I can hear the water droplets as we descended further downstairs. For no apparent reason, fear slowly crept into my heart. That was when I saw Mrs. Baker preparing a surgical table. She had the most eerie grin ever! By the corner, I saw Tim tied up by Katie. He was all bruised up and bloody. Out of nowhere, Paul crept behind me and then knocked me out with a baseball bat.

   "Riley..." somebody was calling my name. I screamed out for help, but soon enough I realized that I was tied up in the surgical table. Now I know the horror that I have gotten myself into.

    "Tsk. Tsk! Such a pity! I really like you Riley. It's too bad you're our dinner." Paul caressed my hair, which made my skin crawl. I spat at him. "What do you want from me!?" I demanded.

"Easy, your precious blood." Katie sweetly replied.

     Mr. Baker explained that the reason why this was his prize room was because this was the place where he kept all the souvenirs he had attained from his victims. (example; nails, hair, tongue etc.)

     I was gravely mistaken! The Bakers was not a nice family! They were all psychopathic! They weren't vampires, but murderers! The only reason why they were all so gorgeous was because of all the fresh blood they drink once a month from a victim of Paul or Katie.

    They could have just bought from a blood bank if they were so vain. But no, they love the thrill of the hunt. They were all insane! That was why they never stay for too long in a town, in fear of being a suspect from their own crimes. So every year, they leave the place.

    Tim was actually a Baker too. He wasn't an orphan they claimed him to be. But one of their own! He was the only sane person in their family. He didn't like drinking blood and tried to stop his family. His parents grew worried that he'll talk one day, so they cut off his tongue at the tender age of nine years old.

   The only reason why they kept him alive was because he was their back upplan. If in case Paul or Katie fails to seduce a victim, Tim becomes their substitute blood. Torturing him if he won't submit to their evil wishes, that explains why he had so many scars on his arms.

    He apologetically looked at me. Guilt and fear consumed my heart and soul. All this time he tried to warn me. That was why he once wrote to me that he had evidences to convict his family. Only then I thought he was crazy. Now it's too late.

    The only reason why Paul chose me was because I was an orphan and if my brother ever comes looking for me, they could easily dispatch him at any time.

     Mrs. Baker laughed evilly as Paul slowly cuts me on my wrist, letting the blood ooze out of me. Mr. Baker menacingly looked at me with a scalpel in his hand. Katie tortured me further by cutting a bit of my skin on my arms, and when it was open, she squeezed a bottle of alcohol into my skin. I screamed.

    "No one would ever hear you Riley! Our house is sound proof!" Paul announces. Mrs. Baker licks my neck as she crazily waved the butcher knife on her hands, "Say your prayers girlie!" she laughed as I screamed once again.