Swigs, Spins And Marauders

Lily'd gone upstairs to change into something more ta-da-ish. She pulled out a thigh length red skirt -James's favorite colour- and a tight green sequin top - another of his favorites- . She put on her silver high heels and walked down to the Common Room. She could already hear the music playing, not to mention the screams and whoots of students. She reached the bottom of the stairs, she saw Sirius dancing with three girls, Remus was chatting with Wormtail and she couldn't see James.

'Hmm, maybe he's in the boys dorms.' She sighed, walked over to the drink table and poured herself some Pumpkin Punch -Pumpkin Juice mixed with Firewhiskey- and sipped in carefully.

'Where is he?' She asked herself.

'Hello Evans.; A voice made her jump, she turned around and saw Sirius.

'Hi Siri, you okay?' She asked, he edged closer and she took a step back.

'I'm fine, are you?' He asked, swaying just a little bit.

'Um... Siri, are you sure you're okay?' She asked.

'Oh I'm fine and you are fi-ine.' He said eying her tight top and skirt.

'Eyes off, Siri. I'm James's remember?' She said.

'He's not 'ere. He's somewhere in the castle, waitin' for you.' He smiled. Lily saw a piece of paper loose in his trousers.

'Um... Siri, what's that?' She asked, nodding towards the paper.

'This? This is the Marauders Map! It'll show you everyone who's in Hogwarts and where they are. All you have to do is-'

'Yeah, yeah I know I've seen James use it.' She took the paper and ran out of the Common Room.

'OI!' She heard him shout before she sneaked into a secret passage.

'I solemly swear that I am up to no good." She said as she pointed her wand to the piece of paper. She looked at it. Malfoy and Snape were in the Dungeons, she was in the middle of floor four and five, Sirius had gone down to the Hall and finally James was in an empty classroom on the second floor. She ran out of her hiding spot and down towards James.

She reached the door finally. She opened it the slightest bit and saw James sitting on a table, staring out the window. She crept into the room and sat quietly behind him.

'Hi!' She said, making him jump.

'Merlins Beard Lily!' He laughed. She sat on the table beside him and leaned against his side.

'What are you thinking?' He asked.

'I'm thinking Sirius is going to kill me in the morning.' She laughed.

'Why?' He asked. Lily laughed again.

'I nicked the Marauders Map to find you.' She blushed slightly. He jumped up, grabbed her waist and span her around in the air. He stopped spinning her and she hugged his neck tightly, one of her legs were straight when the other was bent upwards. He lifted her up again and span her around, she put her hands on his shoulders and let him spin her.

'You're amazing, you know that Lily?' He asked, Lily blushed.

'You're more amazing.'

They smiled to eachother, before sitting back down.