Nalu ~ Nashi

X796

Natsu POV
Today Lucy gave birth and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl called Nashi Layla Dragneel. Lucy was going to name her Layla heartfilia Dragneel but Lucy broke my arm when she was giving birth. So I got to name the child. When she gave birth it must of hurt and I thought I was going through pain as she was holding my arm very very very very tight. She went into labour when we were going to the gulid. She screamed bursting my eardrums, my eardrums still hurt and she first went into labour 8 hours ago. I still can't believe I married my best friend formerly known as Lucy Heartfilia now known as Lucy Dragneel.

7 years later

Nashi POV

"Good morning mummy daddy Luke and Luna," I said to my family. Luke and Luna are twins. Luke has blonde hair and Luna has pink hair. My daddy says pink hair is for smart and good people which angers my mummy and Luke but they can't except the truth. Luke and Luna are three years old and today I am turning seven years old. So I am the oldest.

"Good morning, Happy birthday Nashi. What do want for your birthday breakfast?" my mummy asked me. I have no clue what I want for breakfast I could have bacon with egg, sausages, chicken and chips or pancakes with bacon or pancakes with bacon and ice cream on the side. Of course the last one why didn't I think of it first. "I would like ten pancakes with bacon and ice cream on the side," I said with a smile on my face. "Ok Nashi," mummy said.

"Good mowning Nashi, happy bwirthday," Luna and Luke said. Aw my little sister and brother sounded so cute.

"Happy birthday my baby Nashi," my daddy said picking me and spinning me round in a circle.

"DADDY PUT ME DOWN!" I shouted at my daddy who can be really annoying.

"Say the magic word," my dad said. Why can't he let me off it is my birthday after all.

"Please," I said sweetly hiding the fact I was annoyed.

"Sure," then my daddy put me down onto the beautiful ground.

"AND I AM NOT A BABY!" I said shouting at him

"Hey Luce," daddy said the mummy. Next thing you know they are going to kiss and mummy could burn my breakfast. If she does oh well.

"Hey natsu," mummy replied giving daddy a kiss on the lips. They look weird kissing.

"Eww mummy and daddy kissed on the lips," Luna said making me sh-I mean poo my pants. I learnt that word from my mummy and she told me it was a bad word so I will never use it. Well... Only against the ice witch named storm. He's so annoying and he pisses me off when he is near me yet we are still best friends which is kinda weird since we hate each other guts and can't start off the day without an argument. Mummy always tells me that I am just like daddy and says I hope you have a good future. I wonder why mummy says that. There is nothing wrong with daddy otherwise she wouldn't have married him or maybe it is an adult thing.

"Nashi, Luna, Luke and Natsu breakfast is ready," mummy said so we all went to sit at the table.

"Oh yea breakfast thanks Luce," daddy said like a kid on Christmas day.

"Natsu you are no better than the kids," mummy said stating the obvious.

"Mummy is wight daddy I act older than you," Luke said making me laugh. It's true as well. Luke helps mummy around the house more than natsu he's normally picking fights or playing with me and luna in the park. Luke is a lot like mummy he is very smart and likes to read. He don't like parks neither does mummy.

"Thank you for the food," we said after mummy served up breakfast for all of us.

Me and daddy started to eat I ate my pancakes and bacon and Luke kept telling me to slow down as I am not competing with anyone.