Chapter 33 Graduation! Part 1

Okie guys! Last chapter of book 1!(2 parts)I have decided it is gonna be an FBI story next. And maybe college at the same time. I'm not sure. Comment?

Tris POV

After this year I believe I have changed both physically and mentally. I stood up to Peter and ended up having to beat him. Yeah that's right! Oh yeah. I'm stronger and hyper, ok so caffeine and me don't go together. No actually they do cause I LOVE CAFFEINE HERHEHEHEHEHENDLDKFKDSMS!

"Tris, you're talking to yourself and creeping us out." Chris tells me while they all look at me. "Yeah Trissy! You're scaring me!" Uriah snuggles into Mar. I laugh.
Then get up and run away.
"TRIS, NO MORE CAFFEINE YOU HAVE TO GET READY FOR GRADUATION!" Chris Shrieks.
"We can go get her." Tobias says and I hear all the boys get up.

We are at Uriah and Zekes house, so I go upstairs into Zeke's room.

I hear Uriah come in. I am under the bed, chiche I know but I'm small enough. "Trissy! Come out, Zeke said if I find you I could have a cookie!!!!!" Uriah whines. Hehdnckckdkedjdkdks, so hyper.

Uriah looks under the bed and shrieks like a girl when he sees me. "TRISSY ALERT! TRISSY ALERT!" Crap. Tobias and Zeke run in and Tobias pulls me out and throws me over hi shoulder. "Nice butt Tris." Tobias chuckles.

"I could say the same about you, Toby."

"Ok if you wanna play it that way, Trissy."

"Hey that's my thing!" Uriah whines.

"Yay you caught her, now take her caffeine and let's get going.