Hunter's Pov

When I left Desire's house my dad had just arrived. He was pretty wasted and smelt bad, I put him on the couch and went to Savannah's room.

"Hwnter" she called

" Yes Anna" I said closing the door

" Aw you okay? I miss mom" she asked.

She speaks well and understands too much for a four year old.

" I know Anna, I miss her too. I promise to take you to the park tomorrow" I said

"Rweally" she said already excited

"Really" I said chuckling

"Aw you stawing with me twnight"

"Yes Anna" I said tiredly

"Okaey" I got into bed with her and placed my hand over her protectively without crushing her and entered into a deep slumber.

I woke up around 1 to get water for Savannah then went to my window side and thought about everything, I then noticed my "STALKER" sleeping and I stared at her.

She then woke up which startled me a little and saw me watching her. I quickly left the window side and went to bed.

After breakfast, I took Savannah to the park when we reached there she left to play. After sometime my phone started ringing and when I looked down at it I saw that my "father" was calling. I ignored it then looked to where Savannah was and didn't see her i was afraid and stood up immediately. I started looking all over for her I was at the peak of calling the police when I heard someone shouting "bunny". I turned my head and saw Savannah, I felt so relieved and sighed and walked up to meet her.

"Savannah where did you go? I was looking for you"

"This nice lady bwoth me ice cwream"she said

I looked up at the person who turned at to be my "STALKER" and said thank you

"Hey, you're the new neighbor right?" she said

"Er, yeah"

"Hi my name is Desire and you must be bunny?" She said confused. Huh, so my STALKER'S name is Desire.

I laughed and said stretching my hand, "no that's my nickname from Savannah, I'm Hunter"

She shook my hand and complimeted my teeth? I don't think she was meant to say that out loud but either way I said thank you. She then blushed and stuttered while thanking me for the cookies.

I replied saying it was my mum's recipe. She then asked where my mum was and I told her that she died

"Oh I am sorry for your loss"

" It's fine", I replied and left with Savannah

When we got home I opened the cupcakes that I bought for her to snack on, then around 5 in the evening I prepared dinner.

Savannah made a mess in the kitchen while eating so I had to bathe her. After bathing her, I changed her into some PJ's and put her to bed.

I suddenly remembered Samantha's party and cursed out loud "SHIT" and I told Davies that I would be there( the dude didn't even remind me) but I guess I would go next time. Before I slept I had a bad feeling but shrugged it off.

Around 1 in the morning I heard my "father" banging on the door. I opened it and said " what the hell man, can't you see that she's asleep"

" Don't "what the hell" me boy. I heard that bitch left you some money eh boiii" he said slurring

" Don't call my mother a bitch" I yelled

" ANSWER ME BOY"  He shouted

I closed the door and went downstairs to take some water.

He grabbed me by my collar and screamed in my face " don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you"

I think he got spit in my eye but anyways I was used to it. Him getting drunk and coming home only to scram and shout then pass our after 15minutes.

He threw a bottle at me which I quickly dodged then the front door opened and I saw Desire who looked frightened but she quickly left.

Then my dad turned and said "who is that girl?"

"It's just the neighbor"

" You better hope I never see her again or the cops doesn't come if not you will never see your sister again"

" Her name is Savannah" I said

" I don't care, as long as your mother gave birth to both of you I don't give a shit. I hope you all die" he said then slumped on the chair and started snoring.

"Arrogant prick" I mumbled under my breath and went back to check on Savannah who was hopefully still sleeping. I laid back on the bed and put her on my chest while I watched her sleep. "How could anyone hate this child" I thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Hey guys,

Sooooo, this chapter is a bit late, very sorry about that. I want to thank those who have read and voted for this book 😘

Please continue to vote. See you tomorrow with another chapter 👋👋👋👋