CHAPTER 1

CHARATERS:

CHLOE JACOBS

Age: 17

Looks: Black hair, silver eyes, tall, pale, and a natural skinny.

CODY JACOBS

Age: 17

Looks: Black hair, silver eyes, tall, pale, 8 pack.

DYLAN COLTS

Age: 18

Looks: Black hair with natural silver streaks, tan, tall, 8 pack.

CHAPTER 1: A NEW HOUSE, A NEW SCHOOL, A NEW START, A NEW LIFE

I was in mine and Cody's new room. We live in a 1 bedroom house. We weren't the richest people. Our new house had one bedroom, one bathroom, one kitchen, and one living room. Our bedroom had a big king size bed. We've always had to share a bed and dresseor and stuff. We are very close. We share everything, we have no secrets, we do everything together. He's my brother and best friend. I have a few trust issues. I don't have any other friends. I push people away. I looked around our room. The walls were green, the ceiling and carpet were blue. The furniture and stuff was black.

Cody came up behind me and said,"Well, this is it. Our new house." I nodded and said,"I like our room, maybe living in this house won't be so bad. I just don't want to go to a new school tomorrow. He turned me around and hugged me close. He said,"It'll be alright. This will be good for us. To have a new start, and a new start, to leave the old life behind and start a new one. I woln't let you get hurt. I promise. We'll make it through everything. Come on, let's unpack and make this house our home." He let me go and smiled. I smiled back. We went iinto our room and started to unpack all our clothes and pictures and all our other stuff.

I put up all our pictures. They were all of me and Cody. I couldn't put the pictures of our parents up yet. Our parents are dead. We live alone. We both have to work two jobs to provide the money for bills and everything. We both sing as a brother sister thing. We're The Dark Twins. It's just one of our things. I put all my clothes, which isn't to many, in my three draws while Cody did the same to his clothes. After that we made the bed and set up the TV. After we were done, we both plopped down on the bed and said,"I'm tired." at the same time. I smiled. I loved our twin connection.

I was about to ask what time it was when Cody said,"It's 10:19pm."' We always know what the other one is thinking. Some people thinks it's freaky, but to us, it's normal. I said,"I'm going to change and then i'm going to bed. He nodded and i got up. I went and got out my p.j's before going to the bathroom. I did my business and then changed into my black tank top and silk shirts. I wiped off the eyeliner that i wear sometimes before walking back to the bedroom. Cody was already passed out in his boxers on top of the cvers. I turned on the air conditioner since it's almost spring time and it's getting pretty hot. I pulled back the covers after 10 minutes of standing in front of the air conditioner. I put the covers over cody and i got under them too as i layed down. I listened to the soothing sound of the air conditioneras i fell in a dreamless sleep for once.

In the mourning, i woke up to Cody gently shaking me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I said,"Ugh, i hate school!" Cody said,"Yeah, me too. Come on, let's get up though, we'll rock this school. We'll make it known that we're badasses and that nobody messes with us." I smiled and laughed. I said,"Yeah! We'll make a big impression on our first day! Ok, so i call the shower first!" He smiled and said,"That's alright, i took a shower before i woke you up." I just now noticed he was dressed and his hair was wet. I laughed and said,"Oh, i didn't notice, it's too early!" He just chuckled and shook his head. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. Cody cooked breakfast alot. I'm the one who cooks dinner alot, sometimes we switch it around though.