Puppy•Joshy

Being home alone was good once in a while. But when your best friend spends more time with new friends, you felt kind of forgotten and lonely. Your current best friend in which you met at a New Years party, because you were ditched, was making videos with his best mate.

All in all, you were pretty fed up of being alone. That is why you got yourself a long-term pal: a Pomeranian puppy. You wanted a small dog mainly because it would be suitable for the flat than a large dog. The pup was excited, yappy and cuddly within the first 5 minutes of arriving. Trouble is, you had no clue what to call him. That is when you finally called Josh. You didn't care if he was mid-filming.

Pressing his contact to call, you weren't expecting the reply on the other end.

"HELLO!? WHAT THE FFFFUCK DO YOU WANT?" He yelled through the microphone, causing you to flinch back.

"Well hello to you too, Josh." you sighed, clearly sounding sarcastic. Upon realisation, Josh excused himself and took his headset off.

"Sorry y/n, what's up?"

"Well, I just need some name ideas because I just got a puppy an-" he hung up quickly, finished with George and literally sprinted up the stairs of the building to you. Meanwhile, you grunted and placed your phone down, continuing to play with the pup on the floor. 

Minutes later, a puffed out noodle head flung the door open. You and the pup jumped and screamed while Josh knee-slid in excitement. He picked the Pomeranian up and cradled it in his arms.

"It's so cute! It's ok little one, daddy Josh is here." he said in one of those high-pitched voices people use when they talk to animals. You giggled.

"So I called because I don't know what to call him. I was hoping you could help..?" 

"Damope." he flatly suggested.

"No."

"George."

"You already names the bathroom unicorn that." 

"Jake-"

"Not naming my new best friend Jake fucking Paul, Josh."

"Ok then," he started to properly think "what about...Axel? Or Chase? Ooh I got it! Ace." he clicked and made finger guns. Ace was short and memorable. It was cute and fierce. You liked it. You nodded in agreement.

However, the rest of the afternoon you sat on the sofa, watching Josh's attention on Ace. You couldn't lie, you felt left out. You dropped hints that you wanted his attention like loudly sighing. You resulted in saying random sentences while he placed kisses over the pup.

"Josh, I met Lil Pump." You continued to lay on the sofa "I took LSD...there's cake in the fridge...I drank all your Asda juice...Joshua I'm pregnant." But still nothing. You sighed again and got up, sat in front of him and petted the pup with him. His attention not changing.

"Josh I love you." You blurted out, smirking to yourself when he froze and looked up at you. You looked back at him. His cheeks were dusted pink.

"Seriously? You werent saying that for my attention?"

"Yes, kind of. I said it because I love you and want your attention." You smiled. He chuckled and placed a kiss on your cheek.

"Me, you, Nandos, tomorrow at 8? We'll leave Ace with Will."

And that was the day you and Josh became the loudest couple in the building.

---------------------------------------------------------
I know that where George and Will live, pets aren't allowed but for the sake of this fluff, they're allowed.

Thank you babypincc