six

↓

" taetae! i'm here! " jeongguk's smooth voice rings through the air before you hear small footsteps― and then there's taehyung , in a delicate pink & long hoodie that went down to his unpantsed thighs ( he had boxers on ), rubbing his sleepy eyes with his hoodie paw.

" hi ggukkie! " he chimes and smiles softly. " i made some tea if you want some , it's over there. " he points with a finger to where two cups of tea sat on the kitchen counter. " but before- " yawn. " you have it , c'mere & gimme a hug .. " within seconds of his words passing his baby lips , arms tightly wrap around him and he's embraced in a warm and loving hug from the younger male. smiling contently , he nuzzles and hides his face in jeongguk's neck , arms going around his best friend's neck.

after a few comforting seconds in each other's arms , taehyung pulls out of the hug and gives another soft smile before he grabs the tea. " here you go! it's a little hot though so be careful ! " he holds a cup out to the younger male. the boy with cherry bomb hair couldn't help the giddy feeling he gets and that smile that appears because goddamn, he's so whipped for the other caring male.

" speaking of tea. " he sips his tea and can't help but chuckle a little. " spill the tea,  sis . "

" what tea , chames jarles ? " taehyung giggles , smile hidden by the cup before the gates of his heavenly lips separate as the warm liquid trails over his gentle lips that were intoxicating, that were such a treasure that jeongguk just wanted to keep. yeah he was really fucked whipped , and even if he didn't know it , taehyung had jeongguk wrapped around his finger.

" mr. ' only SLIGHTLY gay. ' "  jeongguk mumbles and quotes from earlier.

" sh-shut up. " the pink haired boy stutters , the saturation of his cheeks turning it's volume onto high red.

" you don't have to be embarrassed , i just wanna know. you can trust me, you know i'm gonna love you regardless of what you are and all. " he rubs taehyung's knee to calm the boy, his eyes tracing the masterpiece of the other. blush brushes onto his cheeks again and he can't help but look down at the hand on his knee.

" e-even though i-i know y-you're not g-gonna hate me, i-i'm.. i'm scared. "

" of what? "

" i-i don't know.. i-i've never really told anyone a-and.. " he trails off , looking away and taking a deep breath. " i just don't know.. i-i'm.. "

" you're what? " jeongguk tries not to press too much but he wants taehyung to know that it's okay , because honestly; it truly was.

" gay & in love with you.. "

edit  :  yall so im going thru this and alexa started playing euphoria im— lmaO but yikes im sorry this has no plot whatsoever .

love u guys so much  <3