Chapter 8

(While Jungkook and jimin was in the room making love)
————————————————————————————————————————————————-

While Jungkook and jimin were in there room the rest of the members sitting on the couch while jimin was getting rammed into. "Wow there really going at it" suga said shaking his head.
"Omg I just can't believe my babies aren't virgins anymore." Jin said fake crying.

"Oh please you aren't a virgin to jin" tae said wiggling his eye brow. "I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THA-" jin was cut off my jimin moaning and screaming jungkooks name and in pleasure. "Oh my gawd" namjoon said covering his ears.
"We all know namjoon fucked you the day of the debut party" suga said. "You were so loud jin hyung" jhope said.
"EXACTLY! So don't talk about my best friend jimin being loud" tae said huffing at the end.

   Namjoon and Jin looked at each other surprised as fuck. They then heard jimin moan louder. Namjoon grabbed the tv remote and turned up the tv. It didn't work. They can still hear those moans.
"I feel bad for jimin" tae said and everyone shook their heads like crazy.
"Yea who knew Jungkook had that in him" namjoon said. "I could say the same bout you joonie hyung" tae said giggling. " what you said?"namjoon asked tae looking puzzled.

   Jin slapped the back of Taes head. "Oh nothing" jin said as tae glared stroking the back of his head.